mumtaz_gohar

Help

On 28/03/2016 at 8:06 PM, Dr.Mengele said:

Fa o bomba.Cu cacat.

This Fucking mendele is a scammer .Take care he said he sell VPS and after i send him 40 $, like cheap scammer never reply....he looks profi but is cheap guy...This is his price 40 $, maybe can fuck his ass for them or maybe have girl friend , wife , sister or at least mother:)

First i paid him 10 $ for a vps , but was very bad only 256 RAM , and i paid him latrr 30 $ more for a 4 gb RAM vps :

http://prntscr.com/aod35m

this is payment proof

After i paid him the last 30 $ he never reply and he cancel even the VPS the he provide me first time.

http://prntscr.com/aod4h1

More then this i can't show you, you can read also all my messages with him...

@mumtaz_gohar - please use this topic to reply, stop posting in other threads. Do you have a screenshot where he provided you with that specific bitcoin address so you can send the payment? Because that bitcoin address can belong to anybody, it doesn't mean it's his bitcoin address - unless you can prove so. If you provide some screenshots with the entire discussion with him would be useful. Also, as you can see in the very screenshot you posted, it says that he hasn't read your message yet.

@Dr.Mengele  - vreo explicatie?

1 hour ago, worm128 said:

Nu am apucat sa ii dau nimic pentru ca am luat ban.

Am ban din 28 cred,cineva incerca sa ma futa si imi insceneaza rahaturi,e cineva din gasca lui Reckon,cu el m-am certat rau in ultmul timp.

@aa7670

@worm128 - Din cate am inteles respectivul a primit deja un vps de la tine si vroia unul cu specs mai bun. Poate ca ma insel eu, si daca e asa imi cer scuze in prealabil, insa am o banuiala ca ceea ce vinzi tu nu iti apartine ci este ciordit - fapt pentru care este toleranta 0. Astept in urmatoarele 48 ore un PM cu dovada achizitionarii acelui vps care ii l-ai dat (respectivul mi-a trimis detaliile in privat).

@mumtaz_gohar - we cannot know that the jabber ids you mentioned (eliot@rows.io and black.market@rows.io) belong to him, they could belong to anybody else. If you got in touch through RST, then there should be some inbox messages where he provides you with those. If you didn't get in touch through RST then it's not our business. Unless you can provide a proof that he specifically asked you to discuss through those ids and then screenshots/proof that he sent you the said vps, the topic is closed. Because so far you have only brought accusations and no concrete proof.

This should be a lesson in the future to maintain records of what you buy and also mind your own business (if you wanted a vps you could have bought from hundreds of companies online, no need to go through some no-name individuals on the black market unless you're up to no good.). If you have anything else related to this matter you can pm me.

T/C