privateloader

Electrify Spam Sender - Send spam to an email

Electrify Spam Sender is a tool to send several emails to any email address (hotmail/yahoo/gmail/etc). The program let you configure the title and message of the spam email and send from diferent valid sources. In seconds a user will be able to send the same message from diferent emails filling this way an email address with spam emails.

The advantages of Electrify Spam Sender vs other email bombers

1) Easy to use, just need the target email
2) Let you customize the title of the email
3) Let you customize the message/body of the email
4) Send from diferent sources
5) All emails goes to the inbox (it can bypass gmail filters)
6) Doesn't need to have an origin email like other email bombers do
7) Low quantity of repeat emails (this will void sending multiple emails)
8) Captcha protetion from abusive users

Between other features...

Electrify Spam Sender is the perfect tool to send spam to any email because it can bypass the mail filters. For this reason a download link isn't provided. Pm me for more details or to publish a video of Electrify Spam Sender working.

Are you trying to sell it, infect or scam people?

Post the download link or cut the crap and GTFO !

All emails goes to the inbox (it can bypass gmail filters) - Did you play with Google Vision?

I bet your shitty software can't bypass Yahoo's Abaca and you're talking about bypassing Google filters.

Email bombers? What's next? SMS bomber?

• Upvote 1

This is just a post to anyone that may be interested in knowing more about my new email bombers.

> Are you trying to sell it, infect or scam people?
Maybe sell it, if i receive a good offer. (The archive may or may not include the php source)

> All emails goes to the inbox (it can bypass gmail filters) - Did you play with Google Vision?
A few years ago i release a tool called Email SPAM Prank and google started with the tabs which block all the emails from going to the inbox so i'm not giving it away this time.

> I bet your shitty software can't bypass Yahoo's Abaca and you're talking about bypassing Google filters.
If you are a resourceful guy and you know php you know that it's easy to deliver email. Using trusted/paying sources guaranties that you can bypass the filters. 

No, DDOS...

11 minutes ago, privateloader said:

This is just a post to anyone that may be interested in knowing more about my new email bombers.

> Are you trying to sell it, infect or scam people?
Maybe sell it, if i receive a good offer. (The archive may or may not include the php source)

> All emails goes to the inbox (it can bypass gmail filters) - Did you play with Google Vision?
A few years ago i release a tool called Email SPAM Prank and google started with the tabs which block all the emails from going to the inbox so i'm not giving it away this time.

> I bet your shitty software can't bypass Yahoo's Abaca and you're talking about bypassing Google filters.
If you are a resourceful guy and you know php you know that it's easy to deliver email. Using trusted/paying sources guaranties that you can bypass the filters. 

No, DDOS...

Can you show a demo version or a video ?