Salut,

ofer user/pass (privat nu shared) pentru site-urile de mai jos:

Moz Pro (30 zile free trial )

Ahrefs Standard (14 zile free trial)

Cognitiveseo (14 zile free trial)

Moz Pro 30 Days

Moz Pro is a software suite that contains quality tools for link analysis (Open Site Explorer), on-page optimization, and keyword research.
Cool Feature: Moz’s Keyword Explorer is one of the best keyword research tools on the market. Why? It provides super-helpful info on SERP features that appear in the search results for a given keyword (like the number of Adwords ads, Google News results, and more).

Ahrefs Standard 14 Days

The best link analysis tool on the market…by a mile.
Ahrefs has a massive index (over a trillion links) that’s updated at least once a day. It’s also super duper simply to use. Because of its excellent user interface and index, Ahrefs is one of the few SEO tools that I use every day.

Cognitiveseo 14 Days

An SEO tools suite that focuses on link analysis. Also has a helpful “Unnatural Link Detection” feature that identifies risky backlinks that might have caused a penalty (or can cause a penalty down the road). Solid tool.

Pret: 10 euro

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Gecko said:

Cum adica oferi useri si pass pentru conturi trial?

ca sa faci un cont free trial, trebuie sa iti pui cardul, bineinteles merge o singura data!

daca aveti intrebari, astept.

We won't charge your card until the end of your 14-day trial. If you don't cancel your trial in 14 days you will automatically be charged for the first month of service with a "7-day money-back guarantee"
Why do you need my credit card information?
We ask for your credit card so you don’t experience any interruption in your service if you decide to continue your subscription with us. Thus you will only be charged after your 14-day free trial ends.
Does the free trial limit my access to features?
No. Free trial does not limit access to any features available with a paid account.
Am I agreeing to a contract when I take a free trial?
No. We don't have any contracts obliging you stay subscribed. You can cancel your subscription at any time.

Just now, brdan18 said:

A dat foamea in voi :)) ce dracu' esti asa prost ?

vrei bani pe conturi tria

pe cat o suji ?

unde`s aia 7 ani de acasa?

Edited by em20346
  • Upvote 2