Mandingo070707

Dnschef redirected website won't work :(

Hello everybody, I have a problem and i am really stuck with this I am trying to solve this since 2 days ago and i can t figure out what am I doing wrong I wanted to test out the dnschef tool and redirect the google.com to the website that my host machine is running . I have changed my iptables : {iptables -A INPUT -p udp -m udp --dport 53 -j ACCEPT :::::: iptables -A OUTPUT -p udp -m udp --sport 53 -j ACCEPT }, I have also changed the ip_forward to 1 and of course changed my router dns servers : first to the linux machine that i run dnschef and also apache2 and the second server to 8.8.8.8 . After that I have started the dnschef tool : dnschef --fakeip *my linux machine* --fakedomain *.google.com --interface *linux machine again* . Everything seems to work fine until i try to connect from the victims machine ( windows 10 machine ) to the website that i host . Into the dnschef tool is telling me that is able to spoof the google.com to my linux machine but when i try to connect to www.google.com i get a connection error so i assume that is a problem with the packets that are forwarded i don't really know i am very stuck and i would be very respectfull if you would like to help me . Just to be clear that i am doing this within my LAN so no blackhat hacking here i just want to do this because i struggle with it for way to much days and also i am new to hacking started just 4 months ago so don t blame me :)) . Thanks a lot .