Nytro

BeRoot Project

BeRoot Project

BeRoot Project is a post exploitation tool to check common misconfigurations to find a way to escalate our privilege.
It has been added to the pupy project as a post exploitation module (so it will be executed in memory without touching the disk).

This tool does not realize any exploitation. It mains goal is not to realize a configuration assessment of the host (listing all services, all processes, all network connection, etc.) but to print only information that have been found as potential way to escalate our privilege.

This project works on Windows, Linux and Mac OS. You could find the Windows version here and the Linux and Mac OS here

I recommend reading the README depending on the targeted OS, to better understand what's happening.

I tried to implement most technics described in this picture:

BeRoot

Enjoy ;)

Interesting projects

Sursa: https://github.com/AlessandroZ/BeRoot

12 hours ago, FLOOD2001 said:

Salut eu sunt nou si vreau sa aflu cum se sparge o baza te date

Vb cu administratorul DB-ului, si-i trimiti prin pm o rugaminte, sa-ti dea user si pass.
Dar pentru asta, tre sa-i trimiti si o poza cu tine in care iti bagi un deget in c*r.De preferat sa te epilezi inainte.