Nytro

Threadtear

Threadtear

Threadtear is a multifunctional deobfuscation tool for java. Suitable for easier code analysis without worrying too much about obfuscation. Even the most expensive obfuscators like ZKM or Stringer are included. It also contains older deobfuscation tools from my github account. Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2 Screenshot 3

Executions

An "execution" is a task that is executed and modifies all loaded class files. There are multiple types of executions, varying from bytecode cleanup to string deobfuscation. Make sure to have them in the right order. Cleanup executions for example should be executed at last.

Warning

Use this tool at your own risk. Some executions use implemented ClassLoaders to run code from the jar file, an attacker could tweak the file so that malicious code would be executed. Affected executions use the class me.nov.threadtear.asm.vm.VM. These are mostly used for decrypting string or resource obfuscation.

How to compile

First, run gradle build, then gradle fatJar. In builds/libs a runnable jar file should then have been created.

Make your own execution

You can easily create your own execution task. Just extend me.nov.threadtear.execution.Execution:

public class MyExecution extends Execution {
	public MyExecution() {
		super(ExecutionCategory.CLEANING /* category */, "My execution" /* name */,
				"Executes something" /* description, can use html */);
	}
	/**
	* This method is invoked when the user clicks on the Run button
	* @return true if success, false if failure
	*/
	@Override
	public boolean execute(ArrayList<Clazz> classes, boolean verbose, boolean ignoreErrors) {
		classes.stream().map(c -> c.node).forEach(c -> {
			//transform the classes here using the tree-API of ASM
		});
		return false;
	}
}

To load ClassNodes at runtime, use the me.nov.threadtear.asm.vm.VM class and implement me.nov.threadtear.asm.vm.IVMReferenceHandler:

public class MyExecution extends Execution implements IVMReferenceHandler {
	public MyExecution() {
		super(ExecutionCategory.GENERIC, "My execution", "Loads ClassNodes at runtime");
	}
	@Override
	public boolean execute(ArrayList<Clazz> classes, boolean verbose, boolean ignoreErrors) {
		classes.stream().map(c -> c.node).forEach(c -> {
			VM vm = VM.constructVM(this);
			//transform bytecode to java.lang.Class
			Class<?> loadedClass = vm.loadClass(c.name.replace('/', '.'), true);
			//do stuff with your class here
			loadedClass.getMethods[0].invoke(...);
			return true;
		});
	}
	/**
	* Will get invoked by VM, when VM.loadClass is called
	*/
	@Override
	public ClassNode tryClassLoad(String name) {
		//try to find the class to be loaded in open jar archive
		return classes.stream().map(c -> c.node).filter(c -> c.name.equals(name)).findFirst().orElse(null);
	}
}

Don't forget to add your execution to the tree in me.nov.threadtear.swing.component.dialog.ExecutionSelection!

Libraries needed

commons-io 2.6, darklaf-1.3.3.4, asm-all 8+

License

Threadtear is licensed under the GNU General Public License 3.0

Notice

Do not deobfuscate any file that doesn't belong to you.
Please open an issue or send me an email if a transformer doesn't work properly and attach the log.
Note that output files are most likely not runnable. If you still want to try to run them use -noverify as JVM argument!
This tool is intended for Java 8 but it will probably run on higher versions too. Note that not everything written in this README is implemented yet.

Sursa: https://github.com/GraxCode/threadtear