remarcabil

request: Pentester Academy Collection

8 minutes ago, bio.sh said:

Thank you, however I found that thread a few days ago and as another poster mentioned, the link does not include all Pentester Academy courses unfortunately.

I'm still trying to find a way to access Telegram without a phone number, but it seems impossible.

18 hours ago, remarcabil said:

Thank you, however I found that thread a few days ago and as another poster mentioned, the link does not include all Pentester Academy courses unfortunately.

I'm still trying to find a way to access Telegram without a phone number, but it seems impossible.

Google is one heck of a tool

Edited by bio.sh

On 1/12/2022 at 11:12 PM, bio.sh said:

Google is one heck of a tool

I think I spent over three hours searching Google. It is not possible from what I've seen to access Telegram without having an actual mobile phone.

I tried Textnow, Twilio, Burner, Google Voice, Skype, etc. They all now require phone verification. If you know of some alternate method, please share because I have not seen anything so far.

2 hours ago, remarcabil said:

I think I spent over three hours searching Google. It is not possible from what I've seen to access Telegram without having an actual mobile phone.

I tried Textnow, Twilio, Burner, Google Voice, Skype, etc. They all now require phone verification. If you know of some alternate method, please share because I have not seen anything so far.

I use my personal number because I have nothing to hide :) , can't advise otherwise 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, bio.sh said:

I use my personal number because I have nothing to hide :) , can't advise otherwise 

This seems to indicate that I possess a phone and seek to hide it. It may be difficult for you to comprehend, but not everyone has the means to buy a phone.

Anyway, interaction with you about this thus far has lead to nothing so I'll just ignore you hereafter. Please have a nice day.