Bombardier

Mai multe vizualizari pe youtube [Tutorial]

450 credits in 6h 52min .

E ok asa?

asa imi apare la

Error

Si am facut ce ai scris tu..

ai obtinut cam 56/60 de credite pe ora, desi se putea si mai mult, eu sunt 99% convins ca nu ai facut setarile cum trebuie in soft.

ImageBam

La other settings bifezi tot de la "1 Credit per each action" thumbs up comments sa nu bifezi, sau ai ceva setari in contul de youtube care nu iti permit sa vizualizezi anumite video-clipuri.

Total credits earned through surfing 87251

Total time spent surfing (estimate) 1333 hours, 0 minutes and 5 seconds

U2bviews (The Official Page)

20 hours ago near Lisbon, Lisboa

Hey guys , i wanted to state here why sometimes you might not get the views you asked for, its not really a problem on u2bviews and im going to explain why:

1- Are you sure your video does accept mobile views? at this moment u2bviews sends a mix of normal views *(coming from the browser) and rtsp views (mobile views), if your video doesnt accept mobile views you will end up not getting as much views per day as a video with mobile views would get.

2- Are you boosting your video ONE time per day? People who insert videos with more than 700-1000 credits should boost their videos one time per day ensure that the video stays allways in the very front of the list.

UPDATES COMING SOON:

- Since most people forget to boost their videos we are going to implement an AUTO-BOOSTER in the next two days, this feature will boost your videos automaticly after 24 hours to ensure that your video is allways getting views (around 500 to 1500 per day), likes, favorites, and subscribers (incase you selected those) you stil can use the MANUAL boosting in the My videos page, because the more times you boost your video (maximum: 1 time per hour) the more views you get per day (7000 views per day), this is optional ofcourse, we also plan to bring you NEW and EXCITING features in the next month or so!

Link ^

Daca vreti sa faceti treaba adevarata => u2bviews/view2be/shareyourvideo/linkcollider/websyndic/hitleap/enhanceviews...eu pe toate le folosesc si fac si 15-20k views pe zi....dar nu pentru monetizare ci ca sa ma rankeze mai sus pe yt ....traiasca ppd....

Intr-un an am facut peste 900k views (reset la views in 25 noiembrie 2012) doar cu u2bviews, metionez ca nu l-am folosit zilnic.

iti fura nisa, asta e problema cu cei din spatele acestor programe/siteuri pentru exchange views

Depinde si la cine faci referire, eu am folosit mai multe programe care ofereau exchange views (shareyoutubeviews, vagex etc.) si sincer asta-i singurul program care dupa mine este destul de OK, nu exista sistem de donatii, videoclipul ramane in rotatie o perioada destul de lunga, asta daca ii da-i boost zilnic, inloc sa faci 250 views (minimul la setare) faci peste 5000 views...chiar mai mult.