KhiZaRix

Zed Attack Proxy 2.4.0 Windows/Linux/Mac OS X

English: The Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP) is an easy to use integrated penetration testing tool for finding vulnerabilities in web applications. It is designed to be used by people with a wide range of security experience and as such is ideal for developers and functional testers who are new to penetration testing. ZAP provides automated scanners as well as a set of tools that allow you to find security vulnerabilities manually.

Roman?: Zed Attack Proxy ( ZAP ) este un instrument u?or de folosit , integrat ca tool de pentesting pentru identificarea vulnerabilit??ilor în aplica?iile web. Acesta este conceput pentru a fi utilizat de c?tre persoane cu o gam? larg? de experien?? în securitate ?i, ca atare este ideal pentru dezvoltatori ?i cei noi în Pentesting. ZAP prevede scanere automate , precum ?i un set de instrumente care v? permit s? g?si?i vulnerabilit??i de securitate manual .

Windows ? Download: Zed Attack Proxy 2.4.0 Windows Installer ? Packet Storm

Linux ? Download: Zed Attack Proxy 2.4.0 Linux Release ? Packet Storm

MAC OS X ? Download: Zed Attack Proxy 2.4.0 Mac OS X Release ? Packet Storm

Source: Packet Storm

Hello Community,

I have the following problem with the tool "Zed Attack Proxy" (ZAP):

- When I perform a quick scan, it seems to me as if the tool does not go beyond the home page of the test page also. (Quick scan via the Damn Vulnerable Web App (DVWA) - This page is invoked with the localhost address.)

- Credentials such as username and password I have "manipulated" and replaced with the correct information.

- However, the tool still does not replace the input data and writes itself always "ZAP" as the value in the fields.

I suspect that I can carry this reason, no complete test! Does anyone else have this problem? If so, you have found a solution?

Please help me on!

Many Thanks!