:)) l-am primit in casuta spam de la acest individ care ma crede idiot, a mai primit cineva atata generozitate?? :">

Dear Friend,

email: mohamadhas918@gmail.com

We want to transfer to overseas ($15,300.000.00 USD) I want to ask you to quietly look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank account immediately to receive this money, even an empty account can serve to receive this funds quietly.I am revealing this to you with believe in God that you will never let me down in this business, you are the first and the only person that I am contacting for this business, so please reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step to take urgently.email: mohamadhas918@gmail.com

Send also your private telephone and fax number including the full details of the account to be used for the deposit. I need your full cooperation to make this work fine. because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you, upon your positive response and once I am convinced that you are capable and will meet up with instruction of a key bank official who is deeply involved with me in this business.At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 40% of the total amount, while 60% will be for me as pioneer of this business.I look forward to your earliest reply with re-confirm below information's.email: mohamadhas918@gmail.com

(1)Full names:email: mohamadhas918@gmail.com

(2)Occupation:

(3)Age and Sex:

(4)Marital Status:

(5)Private phone number:

(6)Current residential address:

(7) Copy of your International passport or any Identity Card.

Pls reply through my private email: mohamadhas918@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Best regard

Mr.mohamad Hassan

Mesaju in totalitate vine de la mrmohamad3@aol.fr

cine vrea sa-i arda un flood bomb e invitatul meu

Edited by Sveratus