securityinc

Required: Web Security Analysts from Romania

Dear members,

First of all, apologies if this is posted in the wrong section

We are urgently looking for highly professional web security analysts who wish to work by contract in our security company.

You need to have a comprehensive knowledge in researching exploitation of web security (eg. php, java etc). If you wish to apply to this project, please provide us your CV.

Also companies can apply if they have staff who can work with us locally.

Regards,

M.

Dear @securityinc

This is the place to advertise stable job vacancies: https://rstforums.com/forum/locuri-de-munca.rst

Also, if you are truly looking for such people, it may be worth providing more details about the company, what does the job involve, salary, hours, etc. (perhaps a hyperlink to the vacancy on the company's website) so people know in advance whether to waste their time making a good application/CV or not.

All the best,

The job outline is as following:

We are looking for a company or individuals who wish to collaborate with us on web security audits.

We will run a few test projects on mid-size corporate projects to test the quality and skills of the entire team.

If the team is entirely up to the required skills we will move on to governmental projects.

Starting salary:

2000 EUR/Month per Web Security Analyst.

Future prospects:

Monthly salary and share of the projects (worth up to 6 digits numbers).

If interested, please send me a private message.

Thank you

The job outline is as following:

We are looking for a company or individuals who wish to collaborate with us on web security audits.

We will run a few test projects on mid-size corporate projects to test the quality and skills of the entire team.

If the team is entirely up to the required skills we will move on to governmental projects.

Starting salary:

2000 EUR/Month per Web Security Analyst.

Future prospects:

Monthly salary and share of the projects (worth up to 6 digits numbers).

If interested, please send me a private message.

Thank you

Do you have a company name and website? Beware that this may not be the best place for your to look for cheap labour. If you are looking for a professional company you could have a chat with these guys for example: https://www.cybersmartdefence.com/contact.csd but there are many others.

If you are looking for serious, talented individuals you have to show a bit of respect (by providing as many details as possible) as you are new to the forum and folks don't know (yet) whether you are a time-waster or not.

Personally, looks a bit secretive, perhaps dodgy and I would avoid it as you seem to be either the middle man (getting your cut for cheap labour) or time-waster. Why am I saying this? Because companies who advertise jobs they put their name and website upfront all the time (free marketing, innit?) which you seem to avoid.

What can I say.. hope you find what you're looking for.

Best of luck.

Edited by aa7670

Dear,

Q: How will be the money paid? It's okay if I send the invoices? If yes, than I can understand that 2000 euros are the real salary and not the net one, right?

A: The money will be paid through bank/paypal or any other similar electronic service. It's the real salary indeed to start with.

Q: You are interested only in full-time people?

A: Yes, we need to start with a full-time team of 4 people (composed of individuals or as a team together)

Q: Where will be the management? I'm asking this because you didn't want to answer at @aa7670's question.

A: Management will be from West-Europe, however, often and heavily involved remotely and locally.

Q: All the money will be received from a romanian company? SRL? You have already a VAT number, if not?

A: Money will be received from international company first most likely. Later on, if it's successful, a local company.

Thank you for your reply.

I understand your concern but this is a start-up company with a large list of clients (coming from own contacts).

So we don't have a website or anything to show currently, as we are first in need of a team!

Do you know any more highly recommendable existing security companies? I highly appreciate the website you have provided.

We are looking for experts in the Web/Software security audit area.

Please let me know.

Thanks!