albastrel

Havij 1.17 Pro Cracked!

1. Download the LINK DELETE!

2. Install Havij 1.17 Pro.exe

3. Then drag and drop loader.exe into the folder

4. Finally, use loader.exe to run Havij

https://www.virustotal.com/ro/file/d99cf5e296e724089cf7e936d5561d45088ccd58b026b02835ea3727fbbb8c60/analysis/1435322891/

This is an SQLi tool which of course will contain false positives, so I can assure you that this program does not carry any sort of virus or malware. Though if you still feel unsafe, you may download and install Sandboxie and run the download through that.

Edited by albastrel
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I say is fix your problem!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"https://www.virustotal.com/ro/file/d99cf5e296e724089cf7e936d5561d45088ccd58b026b02835ea3727fbbb8c60/analysis/1435322891/

This is an SQLi tool which of course will contain false positives, so I can assure you that this program does not carry any sort of virus or malware. Though if you still feel unsafe, you may download and install Sandboxie or VMWARE and run the download through that. "<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Edited by albastrel

lol, if this has loader, it is the backdoored version and you complaining doesnt change that fact. just run tcpdump or wirehsark and you see it connect to rat server. why would you use backdoored software, wtf is wrong with you, using sandboxie doesnt do shit it is easy to bypass. also even if run in vm you still give guy acess to your vm and thus results of your sql work so they can steal it or if cop they can use it as evidence against you. no one shouldb insist that backdoored soft be used.

anyway, use sqlmap instead lol

Va rog sa ma ajutati care isi dau seama.

Scanez prin havij 1.17 am incercat si 1.16 si la mai multe site-uri gaseste baza de date doar ca nu o poate citi.

Arata asa:

[unknown_DB]

#J>>AJA8;JG>JA:G?;8;:Fj23K4--F//r''//L@@LFGG;GNGDGGGGG//5/x.

Cum se poate de aflat ?

multumesc anticipat!

bai daca nu vrei nu il downloda, e asa greu ? jur parca aveti 10 ani!..

Nu e frumos ce faci:

This is an SQLi tool which of course will contain false positives, so I can assure you that this program does not carry any sort of virus or malware.

Editeaza postul initial si zi CLAR ca e backdoor. Eventual ia un raport mai detaliat cu ce exact face virusu'

Problema nu e cum zici tu in post ca e "false pozitive" ci ca programu' e "pozitive pozitive" si chiar contine "virus or malware".