Gonzalez

Transfering files directly from premuim ftp server using Rapidleech

Objective : To upload files from premium ftp servers using rapidleech without fxp or ftp software or programming. Audience : Members/users of Rapid leech and seedboxes.There has been many questions raised regarding uploading server to server using rapid leech without downloading to the desktop. Most of the suggestions have been using of FXP protocol (file exchange protocol) or modification of php configuration.Also suggested in many forums is that it is not possible for users of Rapidleech installed in shared hosting with TF ( torrent flux) Combo.Scenario with a real life example of mine :I am a seasoned releaser of quality movies[regional India] usually 0 day releases in the P2P community. I use the services of

http://www.rapidleechhost.com

. I have subscribed to the TF+RL combo plan. I have also subscribed to premium ftp servers(not RS or MU) who offer sources of the movie and other releases prior to those being available for the public for the private tracker and public tracker p2p community. I had been working on to find a solution for directly leeching from the ftp servers using rapidleech to my seedbox. I tried various methods posted on the net. Either they were complicated or did not work. The solution and attribution :Vikas the admin of

http://www.rapidleechhost.com

( where I am a subscriber as mentioned earlier) came to my rescue. He made it look so simple.Most of the forums had suggested to paste the url

ftp://user:password@IP-or-hostname/path

of file to be leeched from the FTP server. I tried and many have tried resulting in 0 byte of transfer. Solution Provided by Vikas, tested by me."Just open Firefox.Put this as URL :

ftp://user:password@IP-or-hostname/

when done, firefox will open your Remote FTP server and you can browsethe links.To download any link/file, Just right click and select, Copy Location."Paste the copied location in the transload field in rapid leech. there you go your file transfer starts and there has been no disruption while the transfer. I get around 250 KB/s to 300 KB/s. I am comfortable with the speed. higher speed is possible. I suggest you visit RapidLeechHost.com | The Most Trusted and Reliable RapidLeech & SeedBOX Host and Official RapidLeech.com Hosting Partner | Now at Reduced Prices and drop a line to vikas for higher speeds. This is no way a soliciting post/thread for the service provider. I decided to start sharing this information/process with the community since I found many across the globe facing this issue.