asd123fgh

iDoser - imi bubuie capul

Trebuie:

- intuneric

- pat

- o patura

- casti ce pot reda anumiti hertzi (daca pot reda intre 10hz/20hz si 20khz sunt ok)

- liniste (foarte important)

Se aplica: una bucata droaga, nu dai play, te intinzi in pat, pui castile si dai play (daca ai laptop), daca nu ai laptop dai play apoi te faci comod, sa fie intuneric (recomandat), liniste (foarte important) iar in tot procesul nu faci nimic altceva decat sa le asculti, SI SA NU TE INTRERUPA NIMENI! daca te mananca ceva (in cur) te abtii, uiti. Have fun.

Q: Does I-Doser really works?

A: To a point, yes. I-Doser strongly differs between individuals. Some people cannot accept the signals into their brain. In all the people I've shown it to, the smarter ones that couldn't control their thoughts and didn't stop thinking long enough for their brain to process the signals, just didn't work. The best way to make I-Doser work for you is to get in a dark room, relax, close your eyes, and do NOT think about anything. Then put on some headphones (THEY HAVE TO BE HEADPHONES, SPEAKERS WILL NOT WORK!) and just listen to the "track". Also Don't watch YouTube videos of it. If you watch other people do it, you set little expectations in your head that are too high, and if you do that, then your brain won't feel anything, making you not feel anything.

From the I-Doser website:

"Brainwave synchronization (entrainment) may be achieved when audio signals are introduced to the brain causing a response directly related to the frequency of the signal introduced, called binaural beats. Two tones close in frequency generate a beat frequency at the difference of the frequencies, which is generally subsonic. For example, a 500 Hz tone and 510 Hz tone will produce a subsonic 10 Hz tone, roughly in the middle of the alpha range. The resulting subsonic tone may affect the state of mind of the subject. The "carrier frequency" (i.e. the 500 Hz in the example above), is also said by some to affect the quality of the trans formative experience."