sado

Are Humans Nothing More than a Universal Virus or Bacteria?

As I watched “Through the Wormhole” with Morgan Freeman one night, a thought popped into my head. It was the episode about whether the “Universe” was ALIVE. If the universe was a living thing or not.

I remember being fascinated by the fact that scientists have found what they call a “Cosmic Web” that is the largest structure in the universe. A web that connects everything in the universe together. Everything is connected.

As I watched the video above, the simulation of this cosmic web looked a lot like neurons in the brain. A neural network of some sort. The commenters on the video seemed to think the same thing. That the web looks like a network of dendrites and neurons that we see in our brain and in the brains of other animals on this planet.

So, then it hit me. Could we be nothing but a parasite in the Universe? Or what about a virus? Is that all that we are in the grand scheme of things? A nuisance?

And the answer may just be YES. We could truly be nothing more than a virus or bacteria to the universe. Could we be doing harm to the universe? Are we a malignant tumor? Or the “good” bacteria? It could be that the cosmic web acts just like our bloodstream in our body. Simulations sure do look a lot like bloodstreams. Funneling blood to all the vital areas of the body or to the vital areas of the universe. Galaxy’s could be blood clots or something similar. Who knows.

If we are a virus, or bacteria, or some kind of parasite – then we KNOW that we are not alone.

How many times have you encountered a single virus or bacteria? They grow and multiply like crazy and we have literally thousands and thousands of different types of bacteria and viruses just on this planet. I can’t imagine how many other types are out in the universe. There must be billions and billions.

It just struck me funny that we could be a pest to the universe. Here we are thinking that we are gods. That we are figuring out the entire universe and how it functions. How the universe works and building technology to explore the universe more and more. Are we really that smart after all?

We must be smart bugs. We can one day possibly invent the technology that will shed light on the fact that we are mere pests in the overall scheme of it all. Like roaches. Like meningitis. Like influenza. Like mucus. Like a cold. Like phlegm. Ugh!

So when ET actually lands on the Whitehouse lawn and says “Hi Earthlings” then we can snicker just a little – since we know that he’s the same as we are. Just another pesky pest of the universe!

HA HA HA HA HA

Are Humans Nothing More than a Universal Virus or Bacteria? — Unsolved Realm.com