TheRed

Introduction

To whom it may concern,

I have been invited by none, saw intro post but one of your members on dk (user567) so I decided to join. As I hear many ppl have gone since my time which is sad news but you can't do much about it.

I am simple man came back here to do business. In past I have been working with dialers on dial-up bots, ages ago, BTC miners, proxies, etc. which I tend to do now as well. I have been preparing tools to rebuild my net and rebuild my business.

I have recently (a year or two ago) started developing apps for mobile phones, mostly on Android and I plan to develop malware for Android, Windows Phone, iOS (idk about BlackBerry yet) mostly to be used with premium numbers (sms/call) or some kind of Locker, we will see. Currently I am just developing parts of it but once I feel ready to release it I will need partners to do business with, I already found a right man for it but I am not sure if he still wants to stick with this business model.

Till then I plan to provide proxy service (reverse.su), have to do some minor changes in design, I have been using it mostly for my private business in past but I am rent the socks or partner with someone who needs them.

You may address me as Red, friend says retired extremely dangerous but mostly it reminds me on blood of my fallen enemies.

If You need me drop a PM with Your JID and we will see

~Red

Hi,

Welcome to RST. I will remind you that advertising to reverse.su is forbidden here. (You are not allowed to sell services similar to VIP members) - you won't be punished this time, this is not stated in the English version of the rules - for the moment.

Moreover, just a reminder, CC fraud (even discussions about it) is forbidden here.

Hope you get along fine with people here, they usually reject strangers at start.

Cheerz,

-em

Edited by em

Thank you :) I was unsure where to post since I do not understand Romanian and I was unable to do on Marketplace, I do remember bunnn was from this scene as well so I decided to join. I will do my best to follow all rules of this board. Also if someone wants to join darkode community and thinks has skills feel free to PM me for invite, with short introduction about your self and your skill set :)