Sign in to follow this  
M1tn1ck

I want to build a team to develop my business ideas!

Hi all, I'm a businessman and I want to build a team to develop my business ideas! I'm looking for serious people to implement my ideas that will bring good profits, I do not ask for any money, I just ask a serious person to listen to me about what I'm thinking about and think about it, I'm collecting a team no more than 3-4 people
Here is my contact: m1tn1ck@jabber.cryptoparty.is

Привет всем, я бизнесмен, и я хочу создать команду для разработки моих бизнес-идей! Я ищу серьезных людей для реализации моих идей, которые принесут хорошую прибыль, я не прошу денег, я просто прошу серьезного человека послушать меня о том, о чем я думаю, и подумать об этом, я Сбор сборной не более 3-4 человек
Вот мой контакт: m1tn1ck@jabber.cryptoparty.is

• Downvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Aerosol

Document Title:
      ===============
      Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile HD v11.x iOS - Persistent UI Vulnerability

References (Source):
      ====================
      http://vulnerability-lab.com/get_content.php?id=1361

Oracle Security ID: S0540289
      Tracking ID: S0540289
      Reporter ID: #1 2015Q1

Release Date:
      =============
      2015-05-06

Vulnerability Laboratory ID (VL-ID):
      ====================================

Common Vulnerability Scoring System:
      ====================================

Product & Service Introduction:
      ===============================
      Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile HD brings new capabilities that allows users to make the most of their analytics information and
      leverage their existing investment in BI. Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile for Apple iPad is a mobile analytics app that allows you
      to view, analyze and act on Oracle Business Intelligence 11g content. Using Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile, you can view, analyze
      and act on all your analyses, dashboards, scorecards, reports, alerts and notifications on the go.

Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile allows you to drill down reports, apply prompts to filter your data, view interactive formats on
      geo-spatial visualizations, view and interact with Dashboards, KPIs and Scorecards. You can save your analyses and Dashboards for offline
      viewing, and refresh them when online again; thus providing always-available access to the data you need. This app is compatible with
      Oracle Business Intelligence 11g, version 11.1.1.6.2BP1 and above.

(Copy of the Vendor Homepage: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/bi-foundation/bi-mobile-hd-1983913.html )
      (Copy of the APP Homepage: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/oracle-business-intelligence/id534035015 )

Abstract Advisory Information:
      ==============================
      The Vulnerability Laboratory Research Team discovered an application-side validation web vulnerability in the official Oracle Business
      Intelligence Mobile HD v11.1.1.7.0.2420 iOS web-application.

Vulnerability Disclosure Timeline:
      ==================================
      2014-10-27: Researcher Notification & Coordination (Benjamin Kunz Mejri - Evolution Security GmbH)
      2014-11-01: Vendor Notification (Oracle Sec Alert Team - Acknowledgement Program)
      2015-02-25: Vendor Response/Feedback (Oracle Sec Alert Team - Acknowledgement Program)
      2015-04-15: Vendor Fix/Patch (Oracle Developer Team)
      2015-05-01: Bug Bounty Reward (Oracle Sec Alert Team - CPU Bulletin Acknowledgement)
      2015-05-06: Public Disclosure (Vulnerability Laboratory)

Discovery Status:
      =================
      Published

Affected Product(s):
      ====================
      Oracle
      Product: Business Intelligence Mobile HD 11.1.1.7.0.2420

Exploitation Technique:
      =======================
      Remote

Severity Level:
      ===============
      Medium

Technical Details & Description:
      ================================
      The Vulnerability Laboratory Research Team discovered an application-side validation web vulnerability in the official Oracle Business
      Intelligence Mobile HD v11.1.1.7.0.2420 iOS web-application.

The vulnerability is located in the input field of the dasboard file export name value of the local save (lokal speichern) function.
      After the injection of a system specific command to the input field of the dasboard name the attacker is able to use the email function.
      By clicking the email button the script code gets wrong encoded even if the attachment function is activated for pdf only. The wrong
      encoded input of the lokal save in the mimeAttachmentHeaderName (mimeAttachmentHeader) allows a local attacker to inject persistent
      system specific codes to compromise the integrity of the oracle ib email function.

In case of the scenario the issue get first correct encoded on input and the reverse encoded inside allows to manipulate the mail context.
      Regular the function is in use to get the status notification mail with attached pdf or html file. For the tesings the pdf value was
      activated and without html.

The security risk of the filter bypass and application-side input validation web vulnerability is estimated as medium with a cvss (common
      vulnerability scoring system) count of 3.8. Exploitation of the persistent web vulnerability requires a low privilege web application user
      account and low user interaction. Successful exploitation of the vulnerability results in session hijacking, persistent phishing, persistent
      external redirects, persistent load of malicous script codes or persistent web module context manipulation.

Vulnerable Module(s):
      [+] Lokal speichern - Local save

Vulnerable Parameter(s):
      [+] mimeAttachmentHeaderName (mimeAttachmentHeader)

Affected Service(s):
      [+] Email - Local Dasboard File

Proof of Concept (PoC):
      =======================
      The application-side vulnerability can be exploited by local privilege application user accounts with low user interaction.
      For security demonstration or to reproduce the security vulnerability follow the provided information and steps below to continue.

Manual reproduce of the vulnerability ...
      1. Install the oracle business intelligence mobile hd ios app to your apple device (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/oracle-business-intelligence/id534035015)
      2. Register to your server service to get access to the client functions
      2. Click the dashboard button to access
      3. Now, we push top right in the navigation the local save (lokal speichern) button
      4. Inject system specific payload with script code to the lokal save dashboard filename input field
      5. Switch back to the app index and open the saved dashboard that as been saved locally with the payload (mimeAttachmentHeaderName)
      6. Push in the top right navigation the email button
      7. The mail client opens with the wrong encoded payload inside of the mail with the template of the dashboard
      8. Successful reproduce of the security vulnerability!

PoC: Email - Local Dasboard File
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; ">
      <div>"><[PERSISTENT INJECTED SCRIPT CODE!]"></x></div><div><br><br></div><br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"><legend class="mimeAttachmentHeaderName">"><"x">%20<[PERSISTENT INJECTED SCRIPT CODE!]>.html</legend></fieldset><br>

Solution - Fix & Patch:
      =======================
      The vulnerability can be patched by a secure restriction and filter validation of the local dashboard file save module.
      Encode the input fields and parse the ouput next to reverse converting the context of the application through the mail function.
      The issue is not located in the apple device configuration because of the validation of the mimeAttachmentHeaderName in connection with the email function is broken.

Security Risk:
      ==============
      The security risk of the application-side input validation web vulnerability in the oracle mobile application is estimated as medium. (CVSS 3.8)

Credits & Authors:
      ==================
      Vulnerability Laboratory [Research Team] - Benjamin Kunz Mejri (bkm@evolution-sec.com) [www.vulnerability-lab.com]

Disclaimer & Information:
      =========================
      The information provided in this advisory is provided as it is without any warranty. Vulnerability Lab disclaims all warranties, either expressed
      or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and capability for a particular purpose. Vulnerability-Lab or its suppliers are not liable
      in any case of damage, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential loss of business profits or special damages, even if Vulnerability-Lab
      or its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for
      consequential or incidental damages so the foregoing limitation may not apply. We do not approve or encourage anybody to break any vendor licenses,
      policies, deface websites, hack into databases or trade with fraud/stolen material.

Domains: www.vulnerability-lab.com - www.vuln-lab.com - www.evolution-sec.com
      Contact: admin@vulnerability-lab.com - research@vulnerability-lab.com - admin@evolution-sec.com
      Section: magazine.vulnerability-db.com - vulnerability-lab.com/contact.php - evolution-sec.com/contact
      Social: twitter.com/#!/vuln_lab - facebook.com/VulnerabilityLab - youtube.com/user/vulnerability0lab
      Feeds: vulnerability-lab.com/rss/rss.php - vulnerability-lab.com/rss/rss_upcoming.php - vulnerability-lab.com/rss/rss_news.php
      Programs: vulnerability-lab.com/submit.php - vulnerability-lab.com/list-of-bug-bounty-programs.php - vulnerability-lab.com/register/

Any modified copy or reproduction, including partially usages, of this file requires authorization from Vulnerability Laboratory. Permission to
      electronically redistribute this alert in its unmodified form is granted. All other rights, including the use of other media, are reserved by
      Vulnerability-Lab Research Team or its suppliers. All pictures, texts, advisories, source code, videos and other information on this website
      is trademark of vulnerability-lab team & the specific authors or managers. To record, list (feed), modify, use or edit our material contact
      (admin@vulnerability-lab.com or research@vulnerability-lab.com) to get a permission.

Copyright © 2015 | Vulnerability Laboratory - Evolution Security GmbH ™

--
      VULNERABILITY LABORATORY - RESEARCH TEAM
      SERVICE: www.vulnerability-lab.com
      PGP KEY: http://www.vulnerability-lab.com/keys/admin@vulnerability-lab.com%280x198E9928%29.txt
      Please login or register to see this link.
    • By Aerosol
      In the Navy, you can sail the seven seas, in the Navy, you can p0wn your foes with ease

In the Navy, the Village People sang, you can sail the seven seas and live a life of ease. And now you can also work with third parties to identify and exploit 0-day flaws in common commercial software.
      That Naval job is revealed in a fascinating solicitation for a provider capable of reporting new flaws and developing weaponised software to exploit them.
      “This is a requirement to have access to vulnerability intelligence, exploit reports and operational exploit binaries affecting widely used and relied upon commercial software,” the solicitation reads.
      The document goes on to say it wants “... a proposed list of available vulnerabilities, 0-day or N-day (no older than 6 months old).” Quarterly updates are sought and should “include intelligence and exploits affecting widely used software.”
      And here's the nasty part:
      “The government will select from the supplied list and direct development of exploit binaries.”
      Whoever gets the gig will also be required to “... develop exploits for future released Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures.”
      The Navy's definition of “ widely used software” includes “Microsoft, Adobe, JAVA, EMC, Novell, IBM, Android, Apple, CISCO IOS, Linksys WRT, and Linux, and all others.”
      “They want you | They want you | They want you as a new recruit” if you're a small business willing to do the job for a year, with the prospect of a further three years' work if you're good at it.
      That the US Navy is interested in exploiting 0-days should come as no surprise to anyone, so while this solicitation looks a bit sinister it is surely business as usual, and good business for whoever gets the gig.
    • By Sveratus
      l-am primit in casuta spam de la acest individ care ma crede idiot, a mai primit cineva atata generozitate?? :">

Dear Friend,
      email: Please login or register to see this link.
      We want to transfer to overseas ($15,300.000.00 USD) I want to ask you to quietly look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank account immediately to receive this money, even an empty account can serve to receive this funds quietly.I am revealing this to you with believe in God that you will never let me down in this business, you are the first and the only person that I am contacting for this business, so please reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step to take urgently.email: Please login or register to see this link.
      Send also your private telephone and fax number including the full details of the account to be used for the deposit. I need your full cooperation to make this work fine. because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you, upon your positive response and once I am convinced that you are capable and will meet up with instruction of a key bank official who is deeply involved with me in this business.At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 40% of the total amount, while 60% will be for me as pioneer of this business.I look forward to your earliest reply with re-confirm below information's.email: Please login or register to see this link.
      (1)Full names:email: Please login or register to see this link.
      (2)Occupation:
      (3)Age and Sex:
      (4)Marital Status:
      (5)Private phone number:
      (6)Current residential address:
      (7) Copy of your International passport or any Identity Card.
      Pls reply through my private email: Please login or register to see this link.
      Sincerely,
      Best regard
      Mr.mohamad Hassan

Mesaju in totalitate vine de la Please login or register to see this link.
      cine vrea sa-i arda un flood bomb e invitatul meu
    • By Aerosol

Mogwai Security Advisory MSA-2015-02
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------
      Title: Hewlett-Packard UCMDB - JMX-Console Authentication
      Bypass
      CVE-ID: CVE-2014-7883
      Product: Hewlett-Packard Universal CMDB (UCMDB)
      Affected versions: UCMDB 10.10 (Other versions might also be affected)
      Impact: high
      Remote: yes
      Product link:
      http://www8.hp.com/us/en/software-solutions/configuration-management-system-database/index.html
      Reported: 14/11/2014
      by: Hans-Martin Muench (Mogwai, IT-Sicherheitsberatung
      Muench)

Vendor's Description of the Software:
      The HP Universal CMDB (UCMDB) automatically collects and manages accurate and
      current
      business service definitions, associated infrastructure relationships and
      detailed information
      on the assets, and is a central component in many of the key processes in your
      IT organization,
      such as change management, asset management, service management, and business
      service
      management. The UCMDB ensures that these processes can rely on comprehensive and
      true
      data for all business services. Together with HP UCMDB Configuration Manager
      (UCMDB-CM)
      you can standardize your IT environments, and make sure they comply with clear
      policies, and
      defined authorization process.
      Many IT organizations turn to a CMDB and configuration management processes to
      create a
      shared single version of truth to support business service management, IT
      service management,
      change management, and asset management initiatives. These initiatives help
      align IT efforts
      with business requirements and run IT operations more efficiently and
      effectively.
      The initiatives success depends on the CMDB providing a complete view into the
      configuration items
      (CIs) and assets as well as how various IT elements relate together to deliver
      the business service.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Business recommendation:
      Apply configuration changes from HP
      https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM01351169

-- CVSS2 Ratings ------------------------------------------------------

CVSS Base Score: 6.4
      Impact Subscore: 4.9
      Exploitability Subscore: 10
      CVSS v2 Vector (AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:P/I:P/A:N)

Vulnerability description:
      UCMB administrators heavily rely on a JMX-Console, which is installed by
      default.
      The JMX-Console web application in UCMDB performs access control only for
      the GET and POST methods, which allows remote attackers to send requests
      to this application's GET handler by using a different method (for example
      HEAD).

The web.xml file of the JMX Console contains following security constrains:

<security-constraint>
      <web-resource-collection>
      <web-resource-name>Protected Pages</web-resource-name>
      <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
      <http-method>GET</http-method>
      <http-method>POST</http-method>
      </web-resource-collection>
      <auth-constraint>
      <role-name>sysadmin</role-name>
      </auth-constraint>
      </security-constraint>

<security-constraint>
      <web-resource-collection>
      <web-resource-name>Callhome Servlet</web-resource-name>
      <url-pattern>/callhome</url-pattern>
      <http-method>GET</http-method>
      <http-method>POST</http-method>
      </web-resource-collection>
      </security-constraint>

This vulnerability is identical with CVE-2010-0738 (JBoss JMX-Console
      Authentication bypass). This can be used to create a new account which
      can then be used to access the JMX console.

Proof of concept:

The following Curl command will send a HEAD request to create a new user
      "pocuser" in the UCMDB Backend:

curl -I
      "http://foobar:8080/jmx-console/HtmlAdaptor?action=invokeOpByName&name=UCMDB%3Aservice%3DAuthorization+Services&methodName=createUser&arg0=&arg1=zdi-poc&arg2=pocuser&arg3=zdi-poc&arg4=pocuser"

Disclosure timeline:
      14/11/2014: Reporting issue to HP
      18/11/2014: Re-Reporting, as no acknowledge received
      18/11/2014: Acknowledge from HP
      02/01/2015: Requesting status update from HP
      29/01/2015: Requesting status update from HP
      31/01/2015: Response from HP, they plan to release the advisory next week
      02/05/2015: HP releases security bulletin
      03/05/2015: Mogwai security bulletin release

Advisory URL:
      https://www.mogwaisecurity.de/#lab

References:
      Official HP security bulletin
      https://h20564.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/kb/docDisplay/?docId=emr_na-c04553906

Mogwai, IT-Sicherheitsberatung Muench
      Steinhoevelstrasse 2/2
      89075 Ulm (Germany)

info@mogwaisecurity.de