Nytro

My little sister's phone got stolen/lost a week ago

My little sister's phone got stolen/lost a week ago. Yesterday, I got a strange text. Today, I peaked!

(source) 6 days
UUZ1nY7r.jpgUUZ1nY7r.jpg

My little sister who is going to be a senior worked hard all summer to buy an iPhone, only to have it stolen (or fall out, she is still not entirely sure) out of her boyfriends car a week ago. She had not activated the find my iphone app so we reported it stolen but were pretty sure someone was just being gifted a free iphone courtesy of my sister's summer wages. On top of that, she had also bought a wallet case and lost all her ID's and cards as well. So yesterday I get this text from a strange number. I give my sister a quick call to make sure it is not her and effectively realize someone is fishing through her contacts or documents to get her password. I am well aware after the WTH that his is not my sister BTW.

DSFSZ4zr.jpgDSFSZ4zr.jpg

I was bored so I say to myself, why not have some fun. We will never get the phone back, but what the heck, might as well kill some time.

izXHh1Ir.jpgizXHh1Ir.jpg

I am certain that his or her insistence will at the very least make this an lengthy exchange.

HqBpa9zr.jpgHqBpa9zr.jpg

I'm convinced this person is humoring me and just stringing me along until I cave.

oqw2A0Ur.jpgoqw2A0Ur.jpg

No one can be buying this!

DsxwDUOr.jpgDsxwDUOr.jpg

wOZN6Dlr.jpgwOZN6Dlr.jpg

Again, I am thinking, he is humoring me but I was like, let's see how long this lasts until he stops texting me back.

voS9cKor.jpgvoS9cKor.jpg

AVERY FTW!!!!

mz9iTOJr.jpgmz9iTOJr.jpg

My sister got an email this morning. I have peaked!

dxEVaBWr.jpgdxEVaBWr.jpg

Behold!

Sursa: https://imgur.com/r/funny/USjnb

Nu stiu daca e real, dar e interesanta ideea.

• Like 3