Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Turnkey Traffic Buying
GOOGLE/FACEBOOK ADS
I drive traffic for offers of any complexity and vertical. I identify the approach that actually delivers results.
What I do:
— Campaign launch and management (Google Ads / FB Ads).
— Funnel strategies, analytics, and ROI optimization.
— Scaling successful setups.
— Consistent flow of leads/sales.
Approach:
Testing → Analytics → Scaling. The goal is profitable traffic, not just burning through the budget.
Rates (All-inclusive):
🟢 Google Ads:
$150 fixed fee + 5% of spend.
🔵 FB / Instagram:
$100 fixed fee + 5% of spend.
Why choose me:
— I understand media buying.
— Rapid launch.
— Results-driven.
— Over 3 years of experience.

Telegram: @Trop_traff

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...