Usr6

ssh moka

What commands and software are available?

All shell accounts include access to the FreeBSD binaries and libraries, compilers, scripting languages (Perl/PHP/Python/Ruby/Tcl), editors (emacs/nano/pico/vi/vim), shells (bash/csh/sh/tcsh), Lynx, wget, and other utilities, along with more than 10,000 software packages to install in your home directory.

What operating system do you use and what are the server specifications?

Our shell server runs the FreeBSD 8.1 amd64 operating system on an Intel quad core 3 GHz processor with 16GB of RAM and 1TB of disk space.

What restrictions apply to shell accounts on your server?

Each account may use up to 1GB of disk space, store up to 100,000 files, and run up to 16 processes at the same time. Each process is restricted to 128MB of RAM and one hour of CPU time. There is a limit of two SSH connections per IP address.

Are outgoing connections allowed? Are incoming connections allowed?

Outgoing TCP connections are allowed and are proxied through the Tor network. All other outgoing traffic and all incoming traffic is prohibited by our firewall.

Can I use my shell account to SSH forward/proxy/tunnel my Internet traffic?

Yes, we allow TCP forwarding through SSH. Your traffic will exit through the Tor network.

Can I run background processes or daemons? Can I setup a crontab or use screen?

You may run background processes and daemons and leave them running after you log out, but we do not offer access to crontab or screen. Server daemons that listen for incoming connections will not work since incoming traffic is prohibited by our firewall.

CJB.NET - Free Shell Account

Host Name (For cjb.net shell account): shell.cjb.net

Port :22

username: your cjb.net shell username

password: your cjb.net shell password

p.s.

cine are timp liber poate face un tutorial de utilizare :)