Gonzalez

[Vand] Instant Profit Business- FaceBook Invites,BackLinks,Traffic,YouTube views Res

For sale today is a fantastic freshly made FaceBook Invites, Live Traffic Selling, YouTube Views & Back Links reseller website to needy webmasters who are looking for Paid traffic, Back Links, More Twitter Followers to their accounts and FaceBook Fans/Likes via Invites to increase their web presence, click rate, possible leads and good alexa and search engine rankings. Premium business website included with nice presentable looks.

Including great, brand able domain - TrafficXL.net

Please note: this is NOT like 99% of other start-up sites on the internet where the site has been put together in 10 minutes with poor quality content – this is quality!

Q. How much can I make?

Did I told you its really a nice and working way to make some extra money with very little effort. It can make an easy $500 per week with just a small bit of promotion. This business model is in existence since last decade and still in practice because each day several new web entrepreneurs enter this competitive market with a thought to get their web presence but do you think all of them are able to retain their existence? NO and this is the market we will be going to hit and capture with our business model via this nicely made professional website.

The business model i am selling is quite simple to understand. basically we will be selling traffic and backlink packages to needy website owners via our this website and we will be getting our cut from all the packages sold:

FaceBook Invites:-

1. 1000 Invites

2. 2000 Invites

3. 5000 Invites

4. 10000 Invites

Back Link Packs :-

1. 5 Permanent Back Links

2. 10 Permanent Back Links

3. 50 Permanent Back Links

4. 100 Permanent Back Links

Live Traffic Packs:-

1. 10,000 visitors

2. 25,000 visitors

3. 50,000 visitors

4. 100,000 visitors

YouTube Channel and Video views:-

1. 5,000 Views

2. 10,000 Views

3. 25,000 Views

4. 50,000 Views

Q. What do I get with the package:

* The whole website : TrafficXL.net

* Domain name : TrafficXL.net

* Content : Entire website content of TrafficXL.net

* BONUS: Ways to promote the website will be told to auction winner.

Q. So how much is this going to cost me?

Bids start at JUST $79

I am a web developer and its my job to create and sell nice sites with huge potential and same applies with this site too. This is the way i earn my living. Creating this website yourself would obviously cost A LOT of money – but my loss is your gain.

Q. What technical skills do I need? I’ve never run a website before.

If you have an internet connection and can speak basic English – then you have all the skills required! It really is that easy!

I will provide support for up to [10 days] – so if you get stuck you can always get hold of my via [chat, email,]

Google Adsense: though its not necessary but if you want, i can place your adsense ads on the site too.

You may ask from where I will get the Traffic, YouTube, BackLinks and FaceBook Invites which i will be selling on my website but lemme tell you that you don't ever have to generate the traffic you sell, when orders come in, you simply forward the orders to the other cheaper traffic suppliers and purchase the traffic and youtube views from them for about half the price, they do the rest which also include delivering the traffic to the website whose owner has placed the order with you, Which means that you will be earning a handsome commission from outsourcing your entire work and you can concentrate on your other projects basically making this website almost autopilot (just need some minutes to place cheap order on other website) and each sale will make you profit ranging from 40% - 50% of the placed value. There are different packages and in case you wish to make changes to the prices or visitor quantity, you can easily do it or i can assist you in doing this.

Q. From where will i get those cheap outsourcers to all these 4 different services?

Glad you asked or think about this question. You don't have to worry here too when I am here to sort all queries. I will be providing 3 - 5 different traffic, back links, twitter followers and facebook invites suppliers to the winning bidder, so he will always have a backup source of wholesale traffic and youtube, Back Links and facebook sites/persons.

Every website needs traffic and other services we sell on this site, new websites are being created everyday, there is no shortage of customers for the services TrafficXL.net offers. You can't go wrong with this website.

Also the site can also have Google Adsense to make some extra profit from ads.

Q. I have a full-time job, can I run this in my spare time?

The website basically runs itself. When visitors click on ads or buy products, you get paid! You can leave the site as it is or add more content if you desire.

The website doesn't require any maintenance or updating, ever. All payments will go to your PayPal account, then you just forward the orders to the suppliers. Very simple and good business.

BID: $79

BIN: $150

Edited by Gonzalez