Bebee

Botii yahoo

Aveti grija cu astia..

Brandi Valadez: hi

Eu: hi

Brandi Valadez: Hey hun.. How are you today? Wanna chat for a little? Im bored and wanted to meet new people...

Eu: i'm fine

Eu: yes i wanna chat

Brandi Valadez: Cool... Well, my name is Amanda Im from S.Florida.. Can I ask you a question?

Eu: yes

Brandi Valadez: What kinda girls you in to? Are you in to BIG TITS or a BIG BOOTY? ~

Eu: both

Brandi Valadez: lol.. I have a lot of both!!Wanna see? I have some free time now...

Eu: yes

Brandi Valadez: Ok... let me set my web cam up and you can watch me shake my booty!! LOL.. brb

Eu: ok

Brandi Valadez: Ok! Click here HotCamCrush - Who's Got a Crush on You! and we'll have a PRIVATE 1on1 chat..There's a few pix of me in there, if you like them Just accept my invite on the side then register and it'll take you straight to my webcam, I'll be there in a minute..

Eu: fuck you

Brandi Valadez: i want you too..

Eu: =))

Brandi Valadez: There is no charge but its gonna ask you for your credit card info just to verify your age. Im wearing almost nothing and I dont want any kids watching me!! lol..

Eu: i''m sure of that

Brandi Valadez: Once you've completed that, it'll automatically redirect you to my webcam page..

Eu: i wanna see nou

Eu: i wanna see now

Brandi Valadez is typing...

Brandi Valadez: Ok, Im all set up for you baby... Ill be waiting for you in the site HotCamCrush - Who's Got a Crush on You! hurry! My pussy is dripping...

Eu: fuck you

Brandi Valadez: come do it ;)

Id este: amandawatson2533

Au raspunsuri la aproape fiecare fiecare cuvant scris. Aveti grija cu cardurile :D

Edited by Bebee