ZeroCold

VertexNet Loader v1.2.1

logo.png

After few months of slow work the new version of my second big project VertexNet Loader is out !

Sorry for the time it took, i was really busy these last months so i wasn’t able to code that much for my personal projects.

Anyway i think your patience will pay because this version been improved in many places.

First of all, the loader is now compiled with Visual Studio 2010 instead of the previous Mingw (Code::Blocks), it is now more Microsoft powered :P

By using this new environment i notice a huge progress for the general stability of the loader, all running smoother.

I recode some functions that was pretty unstable and now there working fine.

The new builder:

52737844.th.png88632134.th.png29497358.th.png61000275.th.png

As you can see, now you can change the default ping ratio (Keep alive thread and retrieve command thread)

Also you can choose enter two loader mode :

- Static Library : I really recommend you to use that mode, then it will works in any kind of Microsoft Desktop platforms but the size is bigger (around 140 KiB)

- Shared Library : The size of the loader will be smaller (around 50KiB) but will not work in machines that doesn’t have dependency’s installed (normally it should run in all Vista and 7 machines)

The panel

Also the panel changed, it is now more clear and clean and also stable.

The gui is now really better and fashion :P

pic1bfr.th.jpgpic2nw.th.jpg

Notice :

I add dead loaders status, that means if a loader is not connected since a long time it will be switched to dead, generally about 3 days, you can chose the number of days before it been considered as dead ( also you can hide them )

Tips : You can put float number for days, example 0.5 days will work

The php source is now open, you can see the whole code & comments so respect the credits if you pick some piece from this project, don’t be a fag

Remember default panel logins are :

Username : root

Password : toor

DON’T FORGET TO READ THE README.TXT in the package !!!

DOWNLOAD:

http://vertexnet-loader.com/index.php?page=download