achmed

ADF.LY + SHARECASH <metoda rapida>

Salut fratilor.

Aseara mi-am dat seama de o metoda de a scoate bani din adf.ly + sharecash + inca un site. Ideea e ca e scris in engleza ( l-am scris pentru un alt forum ) dar am zis sa-l impart si cu voi.

Oricum, Daca nu intelegeti ceva, ma intrebati.

Astept PM si va trimit metoda. :D

Am zis ca mai bine pun metoda aici :D. Deci ENJOY !:D Nu uita sa imi multumesti.

Hello there, 

Okay, so i`m here spreading this guide i just made last night.

So, this is how I THINK ( i do not guarantee ) you can score some easy cash.

First of all, we will be using www.adf.ly , www.sharecash.com and www.scriptmafia.org .

So, you have to register to all three websites.

Steps :

Step 1: Make an archive on your desktop containing anything you want ( must be at least 10 mb ) , put a password on it ( random, you don`t have to know it ) and name it something like "Playzeek.com awesome clone 100%" . The basic ideea is to name it after a big website everyone loves and want to have it.

Note*: MUST HAVE A PASSWORD.

Step 2: Upload that archive to Sharecash . Copy the link into your clipboard.

Step 3: Go to Adf.ly . Shrink the link you just copied ( from sharecash ).

Step 4: Go to Scriptmafia.org and in the left menu you will see "ADD_NewZ" . Click on that and compose your new article. Down there you have to put a demo for the acctual site and a download link. So put the demo link, and the download link and wait for the money.

NOTE*: They say it has to be approved, but they aprove anything, so don`t worry.

NOTE2*: Where you have to put the demo, you can shrink the acctual site with adf.ly for an extra income.

I tell you, in 1 day i had like 300 hits on adf.ly and some downloads on sharecash. The thing is, for a certain amount of time untill the "fake script propaganda" cools down, don`t show your face on ScriptMafia. After 3-4 day or so you can post your next "AWESOME SCRIPT".

Hope you like this and i really hope you make some money of it.

Best regards,

z.a.r.a-

Copyright goes to z.a.r.a- on Hackforums.net

www.hackforums.net

Edited by achmed