xTremeSurfer

New spreading method (Fast bots - 5 minutes set up)

Spreading Guide 1 - By Wigan

This is my first public spreading method, I hope it helps you new and experienced members an efficient way to spread your malware.

Information:

As many of you know Fifa 13 has just been released in some countries and it hits the UK on Friday, so I thought lets use this to our advantage to RAT gamers and cheaters (you will understand at the end of this.)

Their is a game mode on the game where you make your own player (Virtual Pro) and you build the players rating up by completing accomplishments, on all of the old Fifa's gamers cheated the system by sharing a game data of a player (Virtual Pro) where all the accomplishments are completed and the gamer then shared it public so fellow gamers don't have to complete these accomplishments and their player is better than everyone else's.

Method One:

1.) You need a YouTube account.

2.) Download this video HERE (Click to download)

3.) Go to YouTube and press upload and then fill the boxes with the following:

Title:

Code:

Fifa 13 - 100% virtual pro hack

Description:

Code:

Download Here: (Link to your virus - use mediafire)

Tags:

Code:

Fifa 13, hack, mod, virtual pro, accomplishments, game save, modio, horizon, usb hack, Fifa 12, pro clubs, ultimate team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now our video is uploaded it is up to you if you want to get more installs then do it.

1.) Go to enhanceviews.net -> Sign Up -> Earn Free Credits (Leaving your browser open) and you can then redeem them for likes, comments and views on your video to make it look more realistic and to also get it higher in the results.

2.) Go on videos related to Fifa and comment saying "Fifa 13 virtual pro hack free on my channel"

Method Two:

Go to popular gaming forums (Not Hack Forums!), make a thread saying "virtual pro hack released (Free)"

Spend a little time making the thread look nice, make it look real.

That is it for the two methods, read below for tips to get more installs.

Extras:

Download the icon (Click Here) and change your servers icon that you are spreading with to it. (It's a .ICO file)

Make sure your server is FUD.

Sursa : Hack Forums