ommatol04

cum se mai agata pe mess:))

stateam plictisit la laptop... cand deodata ma abordeaza o asa zisa domisoara:

singlecelina: Ohla...
anonim: Hi
anonim: <ding>
singlecelina: Hi there... How ru doing today? Can u chat ?!? Im bored and wanted to meet new people...
anonim: Where are you from?
singlecelina: i'm from miami babe
anonim: yes
singlecelina: Awesome... Well, I am Jenny i am originally from Miami!! Let me ask you a question?
singlecelina: What kind of girls u like ? r u in to BIG BOOBS or a BIG BOOTY ?
singlecelina: lol.. I have a lot of both!! would u like to see? I have some free time now...
singlecelina: Ok... let me set my web cam up and u can watch me slap my booty!! LOL.. brb
singlecelina: Ready! Go here http://aboutme.crushinvitation.com and we'll have a PRIVATE 1on1 chat..There's plenty pix of me in there, if they turn you on accept my cam invite, then register and it'll take you straight to my webcam, I'll be there in a minute..
singlecelina: It might say that im offline, just start signing up.. im getting on now..
singlecelina: There is no charge to sign up, but its gonna ask you for your credit card. Im wearing almost nothing and I dont want any kids watching me!! lol..
singlecelina: Once you've completed that, it'll automatically redirect you to my webcam page.. u better give me some "gold" when you're on the site lol..it's like a flirt and I'd love some from you ..k?
singlecelina: k u in?
anonim: No
singlecelina: kk, click on private time underneath my cam, usee it?
anonim: no
singlecelina is typing...
singlecelina: k
anonim:no

ma intreb oare cati mu?c??:))