ajkaro

[SQLi] challenge

Target:

h~~p://w~w.ro[RST]xbur[RST]ynews.com

replace ~ and remove all [RST] from URL (anti-Google syntax)

Tasks:

• display version with your name
  • display TOP 5 tables from primary database ordered by records count
  • display numbering of tables

Proof:

6a83cb05f711425e7733b83383ca05af.jpg

Rules:

• use union select based SQLi
  • your command should work without knowing anything about database on that site (no previous SQLi injection for checking tables and/or records count are allowed/needed)
  • post picture as proof
  • send me your command to PM
  • keep your solution or info about any part of the challenge private until challenge is open lipssealed.gif

Solvers:

- danyweb09

Edited by ajkaro

This is weird but I just got a "403 Permission Denied" after running different attack vectors on the vulnerable page. However, they only restricted my IP address because I can load the page again with a different one. I strongly recommend usage of a proxy in the given scenario.

Edited by Todo

This is weird but I just got a "403 Permission Denied" after running different attack vectors on the vulnerable page. However, they only restricted my IP address because I can load the page again with a different one. I strongly recommend usage of a proxy in the given scenario.

@ajkaro .. I've told you..:(

If there is no IP blocking how do you explain this? I try to access the index page without sending any attack vectors and i get this:

9421dd16509fbfa9d2c804db201a83ba.png

However FoxyProxy and the proxy list from HMA saved me this time, and I managed to continue the challenge.

5b214ddae4117b2c47d4cd394d3be3eb.jpg

All I gotta to is to find a good way to display the numbering of tables as requested.

Generally the challenge is not that hard.

Edited by Todo

Maybe we don't understand us. Your IP may be blocked after you try to inject improperly. I was never blocked on that site.

And yes, I already said it is a simple injection (after you find out vulnerable link and way to inject).

P.S.

For numbering part see my tutorial: [sqli tutorial] numbering tables/columns in "dump in one shot" syntax

Edited by ajkaro