reginald

Samsung SGH E250

cred ca doar daca le downloadezi prin wap. am avut si eu 2 samsung-uri (nu mai stiu exact de care, dar tot E nu-stiu-cat) si nu puteam sa bag decat poze si sunete. daca bagam altceva ce trebuia instalat (de ex programe/jocuri java) nu mergea

perfecta dreptate am si eu un E 250 si eu am downloadat prin wap

se pot pune jocuri si prin USB... am gasit un tutorial, dar nu mai stiu site-ul de unde l-am luat. Aste e. Enjoy!

I finally succeeded in installing some java games to my Samsung E250 via bluetooth. I thought I would share the info on how I do it here because it seems to be a frequent unanswered question on various forums. You will need a *.jad and a *.jar file for your game.

1) Download Softick PPP and Samsung Java Uploader.exe . Also JADmaker if required.

2) Install SoftickPPP according to this Polish website. I don't understand Polish, but the pictures tell enough of the story. Set up your bluetooth COM ports in the SoftickPPP bluetooth/serial settings. My Bluetooth COM ports are either 24, 25 or 26. I leave them all ticked.

3) Enter *#52828378# on the phone to access the Java Test Menu. Choose OTA type setting, choose Serial bearer OTA. Click select. (This seems to need to be changed back to GPRS bearer OTA for Samsung PC Studio to connect)

4) Start SoftickPPP. Click on cancel for the missing USBPort.dll error message. Accept bluetooth connections for DUN and Serial connections on the phone.

5) Choose 'Activate PPP' by right clicking on the icon in the taskbar. Accept connections on phone again.

6) Start 'Uploader.exe' and then add the required jad file. Leave the program open.

7) If you are not still in the Java Test Menu then enter *#52828378# on the phone again. Select 'Serial test', 'PPP Up', 'Bluetooth' on phone, 'Serial download'. My phone sometimes restarts at this point in which case I have to choose 'Shutdown PPP" in the taskbar icon and then re-activating it once the phone has restarted and then re-do step 7 after entering the Java Test Menu again.

A Java splash screen should appear with a progress bar showing the upload of the file. The game then starts automatically.

eu am reusit sincer!

se ia softpick,si uploader.

iei telefonu in range la bluetooth si dai click pe serial connect la bluesoleil.

dai click dreapta pe telefonu tau din lista si vezi ca ai detalii(serial connect port COM4 asa e la eu)

la telefon intri in settings si cauti nush exact unde de gasesti Mass Storage pe care il bifezi.

Tastezi asta *#52828378# si faci cum a zis realitysucks

Nu mia mers din prima.So restartat telefonu de vro 2-3 ori dar o inceput sa vrea