kkos213

problema imei samsung s10 plus

salut ,recent mi am luat teapa cu un telefon samsung s10 plus care este un live demo unit ,am citi pot sterge softu pe care ll are ca demo si sa ll lnlocuiesc cu unul normal ,am reusit asta dar imei apare ca 000000 ,este cineva care poate repara imei ca sa ll pot folosi ca un telefon normal sau nu se poate ?

E posibil sa nu mearga, dar vezi al 10-lea post de aici: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f453/sm-g928t-how-disable-retail-mode-2074034/

Okay this is how you do it, super easy

Download: https://apkpure.com/free-simple-fact....android?hl=en

1. Connect phone to PC
2. Place Simple Factory Reset.apk in the phone's storage
3. Install Simple Factory Reset.apk
4. Open Simple Factory Reset
5. Click reset
5. Wait untill you see a message that says something like "not allowed to shut down"
6. Once you see that restart the phone (hold: volume down, volume up, power and home button)
7. As soon as phone goes black, boot into recovery (hold power, volume up, and home button)
8. Let phone reset

Done, phone will restart and retail mode is no more.
This works on all samsung, ive tested it myself on s4, s5, s6, and s7 as well

I had several of these and was looking all over to figure out how to do it. The S4 and S5 were easy cuz all you needed was a custom recovery. Took me a while to find a way for the s6 and s7. Turns out its easier with the s6/s7 way. No need to flash any custom firmware

• Thanks 1