Nytro

Unremote NAT Aka SynRAT 5.0

Nu l-am incercat, nu stiu daca este infectat, il folositi pe riscul vostru.

Autor: DarkCoderSc:

"Hello HH Coders and Members, i present you my Last RAT called Unremote NAT Aka SynRAT 5.0 , i will try my best to explain it in english :P

it is a full RAT multi server ( you can control unlimited server in same time ) but not yet multi transfer files ( i will do it soon using the full Socket API to use the last socket possibility and multi thread the transfer ) that mean you need to download file 1 by 1 i put several security to prevent bug if you try to do many thing in same time but somtimes it dont work then read this carefully dont try to make several things in same time with the Sockets in the last update the only multi thread thing is the FTP Uploader .

I think its the most complete RAT actualy the only bad point are the size of the Server ( tempory like i said i will totaly recode it using API for socket etc ) and that he is pure coded with ScktComp.pas then to use Multitransfer it still very buggy :s.

This version publish are the old version of Unremote NAT dont forget to run the update to have the latest version !

if you have bugs dont forget to notice me in the correct threads then i will try my best to help you and fix all bugs you found .

dont esit for the sugestion !

Actualy for the last update i am coding a full MSN controler i think the most complete and best control one :) all status blocked/online/busy/blockedOnline etc are checked and display correctly in each contact display , you will be able to block/add/remove contacts , to saw several information about the current connected MSN change status and saw personnal info .

Just wait the futur updates .

/!\ Thing you absolutly need to know about unremote nat is that for updates i use an automatic updater who try to connect to my web-sites ( Unrem0te or SynSecurity V 5.0 ) then dont worry if your firewall ask to open the 80 ( http ) port to autorise this connection for checking and downloading updates for more information contact me .

Last thing about updates when you will download this version in HackHound.org you will get a totaly buggy version you need to update it in update manager to get the latest available version .

-------------------

Author : DarkCoderSc

E-Mail : DarkCoderSc@unremote.org

For More info about me check in the About !

-------

Client Coded in Delphi using CodeGear 2009 RAD and some inline Batch command .

Server Coded in Delphi/ASM using CodeGear 2009 RAD and using some Inline batch and PHP for trace route ( for example )

-------

Heres some screeny and the download i will post the opensc screens you will see the beta 1 / beta 2 / last beta and this release screens then you will see some changes enter screens some times ( cause some are old but then you can see 90% of the whole RAT :) )

This RAT is powered for Windows Vista ( using some cool API specialy for vista and seven ( just few yet ) )

Working and tested on Windows 2000 , XP SP1/SP2/SP3 , Vista and Seven !

Tested and work perfectly ( server and client ) on Linux using Wine emulator no bug all working well .

Test and work good on MAC OS ( the server doesnt work ) but the client work pretty well ! ( on the last MAC OS ).

Anyway have fun and respect the chart about this RAT i am French in france law isnt the same of your contrys then it is publish as a legal program for education prupose and to to control your LAN network or help as team viewer your frends arroung the world its why you have a form in the server part then i am sure you will not Hack anybody =)

[i know it already exists a patch to crack this security use it as your own risk and i will not be responsable of the damage you will cause!]

This is only 20% of the ability of this RAT for more screens type in google Unremote NAT and browse in the google image you will see all screens about this rat theese are them the latest sreens :)

Last thing Unremote NAT last udpate have a FTP Client in it for FTP File upload you can do several things in it , it is beta and work in Unix and Linux servers :)"

attachment.php?attachmentid=3353&d=1255183315

attachment.php?attachmentid=3354&d=1255183327

attachment.php?attachmentid=3356&d=1255183365

attachment.php?attachmentid=3358&d=1255183383

attachment.php?attachmentid=3362&d=1255183420

attachment.php?attachmentid=3365&d=1255183435

attachment.php?attachmentid=3411&d=1256133695

Download:

http://www.speedyshare.com/457827391.html