begood

Twitter as a Command and Control Channel using KreiosC2

Using Twitter as a Command and Control channel - this is one hack I really wanted to do before anyone else, but @digininja beat me to it by releasing KreiosC2 :)

KreiosC2 is a proof of concept bot which uses Twitter as its Command and Control channel. As Twitter is getting more and more popular, this is going to become the Hacker's platform of choice. The best thing about Twitter, is that it is accessible over the web and does not need any ports to be opened on the firewall. This makes it very attractive to botnet authors as now the bots can be behind a firewall with only port 80 and 443 allowed, but still under his full control.

In this video, Tom Eston shows a demo of KreiosC2 in action.

Twitter as a Command and Control Channel using KreiosC2 Tutorial

Link-ul acesta explica mai detaliat cum functioneaza tot 'procesul' (in engleza of course). Foarte interesant si creativ, sunt curios daca o sa se puna in aplicare(ceea ce cred ca o sa se faca 1000%) cum o sa reactioneze Twitter sa elimine toate twitterele evil. Un patch din start ar fi introducerea codului captcha de catre TinyURL, dar asta ar insemna un parteneriat.

;LE:

KRIOS (or Crius) was one of the elder Titan gods, sons of Ouranos (the Sky) and Gaia (the Earth). Led by Kronos, the brothers conspired against their father and prepared an ambush for him as he descended to lie with Earth. Krios, Koios, Hyperion and Iapetos were posted at the four corners of the world where they seized hold of the Sky-god and held him firm, while Kronos, hidden in the centre, castrated him with a sickle.

xD -- you gotta be shittin' me

;LE(2):

Mitologia asta greaca ma amuza rau de tot

hahahao.jpg