ucozer

SEO FastStart

2s6uiz6.pngSEO Fast Start is a "process driven" approach to search engine optimization.In developing SEO Fast Start over the past 7 years, I have mapped the process out in a way that is easy to understand, communicate to others, and modify as you see fit. Everything that you need to know about SEO fits into one of the boxes on the chart above. Everything you need to do. Everything you need to communicate about. It all fits into the process map. Everything. To make SEO Fast Start work for beginners, the SEO Fast Start book also contains my own simple, step by step methods for executing each step in the process. In my experience, it has rarely been necessary to go beyond this simple roadmap. To make it work for more advanced users, I've made it easy to change. If you don't like the approach that I've outlined at a particular step, you can simply replace the contents of that one box with your own methods. No matter what you change, it's still easy to understand. So you'll never have trouble explaining it to your partners, clients, contractors, and co-workers Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: SEOFS2009_reehs.com.zip