Nytro

Blackshades NET 3.4

Blackshades NET 3.4

by DaPimp & M4x

bssnet.png

Deciding between a RAT, a host booter, or controlling a botnet has never been easier. With Blackshades NET, you get the best of all three - all in one with an easy to use, nice looking interface. You are able to choose between four crisp looking skins, with the default being a very nicely-fitting black theme. Even better, Blackshades NET does a lot of the work for you - it can automatically map your ports, seed your torrent for you, and spread through AIM, MSN, ICQ and USB devices. Don't know how to set up a RAT? Many people are here to help - and there are tutorials, too!

A big thing in deciding could be the fact that Blackshades NET customers get a 20% discount on Blackshades Crypt!

Blackshades NET is a very advanced Remote Administration tool coded in Visual Basic 6. Unlike many of you think, VB6 is not as limited and useless as you think. This RAT, unlike many other that are for sale on the marketplace, has no dependencies (.NET Framework, java, etc) and works extremely well. Purchasing will provide you with lifetime updates, even major updates. It is regularly updated and is as soon as needed. The current version is 3.3

Customers also get their own support forum where they can give suggestions for updates, report bugs, get support from the coders and other members, and more! Because of this, I no longer offer remote support over MSN or Teamviewer. If you are having a problem, it is better to search the forum to see if others are having it and to have it archived if it is a legitimate problem.

Not only that, but customers of my product are so happy with it that they are willing to offer support to new users -without me paying them or giving them free copies- to make sure all users are dealt with as I am busy with sales of Blackshades and (new!) Blackshades Crypt.

Still not enough to confirm that even noobs can use this, the package comes with two very detailed, picture-heavy tutorials compiled by SakiMCM. Everyone should thank him for these great tuts!

A couple things to note before purchasing:

- The stub is NOT FUD!

- You get lifetime updates

- Support is offer, but NOT by me! I have people to take care of it: look below.

- It is NOT my responsibility to go on teamviewer and walk you through this step-by-step. There are two extremely in-depth tutorials.

- Server works great on Windows XP/Vista/7/2000/2003

- It is HWID protected. If you format a lot, I can update your HWID quickly.

Payment is Simple: I accept these payment methods (in order of prefference)

- AlertPay

- Western Union

- WMZ

- Liberty Reserve

- Moneybookers

The price is a light, one time fee which includes all updates of the program

Price: $50

For Question/Sales information/Support/Bug Reports/Help/Suggestions, just post in the right forum here or PM me!

Commands:

- Ping

- Filter Connections (By ID, WAN, LAN, DDOS, IM, USB, Username, Comp. Name, Privileges, OS, Uptime, Idle, Ping, Socks4, Country, Version)

- Install Date

- Change Host (New DNS to connect to)

- Select All/Range

- Resolve Hostname

- Copy (WAN, LAN, Socks, Full Info, Entire List, Socks Checker List)

- Audio Capture

- Full MSN Controller (Block, Add, Unblock, Mass message!)

- Screen Capture and Control (Mouse/Keyboard supported, choose bitsize for quicker transfer)

- Keylog Manager (All/Selected/Single, Filtered/Scan/Complete)

- Webcam Capture

- DDoS (UDP/TCP, select packet/sockets/packet size/port/ip, ability to ddos on join, by country, by ping, by IP range, or random)

- View Network Statistics

- Create Socks4 Proxy (Will not work behind NAT)

- Pharming/Redirect

- Sniffer

- Website Visit (Visible/Multiple Times Hidden)

- File Manager (Search, Execute, Upload, Delete, Download, Multi File Download, Folder Download, Advanced Image Gallery/Previewer)

- Process Manager (Resume, Suspend, Kill)

- Registry Manager (New Key, New Value, Delete Key, Delete Value)

- Service Manager (Start, Stop)

- Shell (cmd prompt)

- Download/Execute

- Update Idle Time

- Seed Torrent

- File Infector

- Update Uptime

- Fun Manager (Reverse/Normal Mouse, Open/Close CD Tray, Hide/Show Mouse, Hide/Show Desktop Icons, Start/Stop Crazy Mouse, Send Message Box, Change Wallpaper (by URL), Speak Text (Type it, then send it. Choose Slow-Mo, Speedy, or Regular Speed), Set Volume 100%, Mute Volume, Unmute Volume, Start Screensaver, Restart Computer, Logoff Computer, Shutdown Computer, Turn off Monitor, Turn on Monitor) - Passwords:

Internet Explorer 7/8

Firefox 3.x

CD Keys

Windows Product Keys

MSN Messenger

Windows Messenger

Windows Live Messenger (WinXP/Vista/7)

Yahoo Messenger (5.x/6.x)

Google Talk

ICQ Lite (4.x/5.x/2003)

AOL Instant Messenger (v4.6 or below/AIM 6.x/AIM Pro)

Trillian

Trillian Astra

Miranda

GAIM/Pidgin

MySpace IM

PaltalkScene

Digsby

Outlook Express

Microsoft Outlook 2000/2002/2003/2007/2010 (POP3, IMAP, HTTP and SMTP Accounts)

Windows Mail

Windows Live Mail

IncrediMail

Eudora

Netscape (6.x/7.x)

Mozilla Thunderbird

Group Mail Free

Yahoo! Mail

Hotmail/MSN mail

Gmail

Google Desktop

Google Talk

- Spread (USB, MSN, AIM/ICQ)

- Edit ID

- Update Server

- Remove Server

Features:

Web Server - Control your bot through the web server, and also set up admin/guest accounts with editable privileges for guests!

- Station - Host through your botnet through your bot to prevent tracebacks 100%

- IP to Country Flags

- New Bots show as Red

- Icon Changer - Change to any .ico File

- File Info Cloner - Clone file details of any exe file

- Server Builder (Uses string replacement - no EOF needed!)

- All settings are stored and remembered

- After a sucessful login, you will not need to input your username and click login - it will automatically log you in.

- Statistics (Disconnected, Attempt, Established Connection, etc)

- View Chart of Bots by Country

- Skin Chooser - choose between 4 lovely skins Wink

- Database Logging (Log Passwords, Connections, Keylogs to SQL)

- Tasks (Keylog, Passwords, DDoS Start/Stop, DL/Execute, Update without being @ PC)

- Multi Transfers (Download multiple files at once, view multiple screens at once, or view multiple webcams at once!)

- Process Protection (Optional) (Cannot be killed by task manager on Vista/7. On XP, you will get BSOD and restart - if protection fails on Vista/7, it will get BSOD and restart)

- Network Sharing (Input the IP and Port of a friend and he can share your bots - update and remove are not allowed)

- No dependencies required.

Cracked again by DaPimp & M4x

Crack Art: Loader + Builder

Howto Use:

1.) Start "Client.exe" and wait until its Loaded (Login Screen), START AS ADMIN

2.) Start my Loader AS ADMIN

3.) When its finished press "1" and ENTER.

4.) Now you can Login on Blackshades with any Name!

Howto create a Server:

1.) Start Blackshades (Look above)

2.) Configure your Server

3.) Press Build.

4.) Now a Messagebox appear, press Ctrl + C (Copy Paste) in the Messagebox and paste the Clipboard to Notepad!

Now Copy the Middle line (///....///dummy///) COMPLETLY to Clipboard, without a new line or something other.

---------------------------
Fehler
///47437A53475F5347437C535E///1234///5678///3F5935461A4E241D19///250423250C08031C092813470B1E17///app///25042305061915522928070C0002171F///09287E252B2822305A6058502D205F2F78202F4354312B0F4C2A595234290F53285754365530///0///0///0///0///0///CW2HAI288N///0///dummy///
OK

So Copy the Config:

///47437A53475F5347437C535E///1234///5678///3F5935461A4E241D19///250423250C08031C092813470B1E17///app///25042305061915522928070C0002171F///09287E252B2822305A6058502D205F2F78202F4354312B0F4C2A595234290F53285754365530///0///0///0///0///0///CW2HAI288N///0///dummy///

5.) Type a "2" in my Loader and press ENTER.

6.) Make sure you have the Blackshadesconfig on your Clipboard and press ENTER again.

7.) Server.exe is your finished Server!

Download:

http://rapidshare.com/files/424504020/BS_Crack_By_DaPimp.rar

Nu l-am incercat, nu stiu daca e infectat, nu sunt raspunzator de nimic.

Sursa: Blackshades NET 3.4 by DaPimp & M4x - r00tsecurity