M2G

[Download] S-Voice APK (Scos din Galaxy S3)

Screenshot_2012-05-19-15-47-50-281x500.png?3995d3

After the big Galaxy S III announcement we knew it would only be a short amount of time before the cool software features were pulled from the phone for use across other Android devices. One of the more noteworthy GSIII features is the S-Voice app, basically Samsung’s version of Siri. Thanks to XDA member Ascarface23, we now have a working S-Voice apk that has been tested to work on various Android 4.0.4 roms across various devices. I was able to successfully install the app on my Galaxy Nexus running the latest AOKP rom and it has also been reported to work on CM9 as well.

How to install: You can either install it through the Android package installer like any other 3rd party app but reports suggest it is better to install it as a system app. To install as a system app do the following:

Make a nandroid backup! (just to be safe)

Download the apk on your SD card

Using a file manager, copy/paste into system/app

Longpress the apk file from Within system/app, select “permissions” and change to r-w, r, r

UPDATE: If you are experiencing force closes or other issues after installing as a system app, try this route: After the app is installed, use a file explorer and navigate to system/app and press on the voicetalk.apk to reinstall again over top of the original install. Readers have reported that this helps with ongoing issues. (Thanks RubinRybnik!)

Side note: I should mention one thing from my brief experience with the app. Don’t try to change the wake up command because that will usually result in a force close situation and you will have to reinstall and start over. I would just leave it at “hi Galaxy” and just be happy that it works.

Download:

voicetalk.apk

Aveti nevoie de Andoid ICS ca sa va mearga!

Sursa:

S-Voice Pulled from the Galaxy S III, Download the App Now! | TalkAndroid.com

si

400+ Games for you pleasure!! Enjoy!! - xda-developers

Edited by M2G