Mikoly

I Will Share My Experience on Breaking Vista Password

How to break a windows vista password?

I have a Windows ista computer and my ex wife was the administrator, when she left she never told me the password and without it I cannot access the programs I need to access for work. How can I easily break her password?

I usually see the similar problem, in order to help these people, i will share my experience that bypassing windows vista login password. There are two methods to break vista password.

Method 1: Accessing the hidden tool

Access the hidden Advanced User Accounts Control Panel, click “Start” button, type “Control User passwords2?in the Start Search box, and press “Enter”. When I do, I’ll encounter a UAC dialog box and will need to respond accordingly.

Then I’ll see the Advanced User Accounts Control Panel.

Method 2: Using Vista Password Reset Disk

I didn't have vista password reset disk, i used Windows Password Recovery to create a vista password reset disk, i just do as the following steps to break windows vista password.

Firstly: Insert a blank CD or connect USB Flash Drive onto this computer. Download Windows Password Recovery Tool, follow the wizard to install and run it. Secondly: Choose "Reset Windows local account password". Thirdly: Start Vista password reset disk burning by clicking on "Burn". Fourthly: Insert the CD/USB on my computer and boot it from this bootable CD/USB. Fifthly: i'lll hghlight your target user account and click on "reset", and click "Yes" and "OK" respectively on the next two boxes. Sixthly: Restart your computer and finish breaking windows vista password procedures.

As far as i know, these methods not only supports windows vista system, but also supports windows xp, 7 system. I hope the experience can help you.

Guest Kovalski

:) well that`s useful when you want to delete actual password, but what about bypassing without changing or affecting actual password?

Ex: I`m working in a company which provide to employees limited and very restricted computers, with Windows XP or 7, in this case, how can i bypass Administrator password without affecting it?

ps. If i will delete actual password or i will modify it i can lose my job.