25aug

[METODA MOCA] Cum sa faci cel putin 2000 lei/luna cu smartphone-ul tau , gratis!

Do you want to earn at least $10 daily from a company which has been operating on the market for more than 5 years (it won't cost you nothing)?

If so, please continue reading.

I'll be talking about company called Navizon .

Navizon, Inc. is a pioneer in accurate location, positioning and tracking of mobile

devices everywhere. In urban areas, where GPS falls short, individuals can

determine their location, navigate and find their friends with mobile apps that

blend satellite-based GPS with Wi-Fi and cell-id positioning. Businesses deploy

solutions that work outdoors and indoors. Outdoors, using Navizon's global

Wi-Fi and cell-id location databases and SDKs. Indoors, businesses deploy

branded location-aware mobile apps, track mobile devices using Navizon's

real-time locating system (RTLS), provide indoor positioning and wayfinding

(indoor GPS) using ambient signals, count visitors or trigger proximity-based

actions. Whatever the application, Navizon delivers accurate positioning anywhere..

You'll get paid for what you are doing for other companies for free.

Without stress, strain and completely legally.

Simply, you'll get paid for mapping Wi-Fi and BTS APs with your smartphone. That sounds cool, eh?

So you are wondering that you're doing this job for other companies for free, right?

When you use your smartphone with Google Maps, you're collecting anonymous data for Google, for free.

Why don't get paid for doing the same job for another company?

That's a question, really…

Ok, let's get started

I - THE PROOF

1. Proof of Navizon account (points mapped for a half a month)

gs72.png

As you can see 5 referrals do most of the job for me (for ex. if you travel a lot or you are a trucker / get a referral who travels a lot or is a trucker YOU HIT THE JACKPOT !

2. Proof of PayPal payments (08.01.2013 - 08.15.2013) - $450 USD

a2oi.png

As you may have noticed, it's not actually the $450 USD, but just $441 USD (due to PayPal $0.2 fee).

Yep, I've claimed 45 rewards. This means, that I got paid $10 forty-five times (45 x $9.8 = $441 USD).

III - REGISTRATION

Registration is very simple - just click desired link and follow the instructions.

Click on this to register now, it's free !

IV - THE HOW-TO

[align=right]Once you've signed-in, you'll have to specify your "home area". Either click "My Area" or "Set my home area" link and just create a rectangle near your home area.

The "home area" is not meant to be a place where you'll be mapping your points, but it can be used with a conjunction of "Coverage" to find out where you can map most of them.

In order to start mapping your points, you need to install Android or iOS application, corresponding to your platform. You can either search for the app called: Navizon from the Play Store or App Store, or even install it into the device remotely.[/align]

Android users go here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mexens.android.navizon

iOS users go HERE

[align=center]When you start Navizon, application you've just installed, go to the menu, click "Mapping" and then click "GPS on" button.

Now you are successfully mapping your points. To upload them, just go to the "Mapping" menu and click "Upload", to upload them. They are also being uploaded continuously (as long as internet connection is available).

As of now, you should see "Some of your points have not yet been processed" in your Navizon account, specifically in "Rewards" tab, if the mapped points were uploaded successfully.

When you collect 10.000 points, you can "Redeem" these points for $10 USD ($9.8) - due to PayPal fees and send them to your PayPal account.

The first "Redeem" is free, because you're running the trial premium version. But once you've made your first $10, you need to buy premium account, which costs you next 10.000 points and lasts forever!

[/align]

V - MORE INFO

You get certain amount of points for what you've mapped:

Wi-Fi AP discovered by you: 3 Points

Cell Tower discovered by you: 15 Points

Wi-Fi AP already mapped: 1 Point

Cell Tower already mapped: 2 Points

You can earn a lot of points as long as you do not live in "Areas with limited rewards", which are the following:

Manhattan, N.Y, U.S.A.

Madrid, SPAIN

Singapore, SINGAPORE

Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA

Prague, Czech Republic

Brno, Czech Republic

Points from these areas will show up, on the "Rewards" page, as:

"Wifi already mapped not qualifying"

"Cell towers already mapped not qualifying"

However, points that are discovered by you do qualify (even in these areas) and will earn you:

3 points per Wi-Fi access point

15 points per Cellular Tower

Whether or not you live in one of these areas, you can still get some referrals and get 20% of the points they accumulate though!

VI - THE CONCLUSION

Now that you know how to map your points and claim your rewards, whenever you:

- go outside

- use public transport

- ride a bike

- drive a car

or do anything else (the possibilities are numerous), you get paid every time you take a smartphone with you (and enable mapping, obviously).

LITTLE TIP

If you want to get some referrals that will bring you shitloads of money try targeting :

a) Taxi drivers

B) Truck drivers

c) Salesmen

Note :

The screenshots and credits for the guide go to a user which username is reg0903, he is the one who brought this method to the ''light'' , I received the info from a friend that used this method and it's legit so he recommended it to me aswell, now I am recommending this to you asswell

[align=center]Lazy mofos around the world with fancy phones, it's time to make money exploiting laziness, NOW ![/align]

Once again, the registration link is THIS

Am copiat articolul din deosebita lene de a-l traduce, totusi daca nu le aveti cu inglishu puteti sa incercati google translate sau eventual sa postati aici pentru mai multe detalii. Am considerat ca merita dat share la aceasta metoda, dupa parerea mea fiind cat se poate de reala si o consider ca fiind o oportunitate pentru unii. De exemplu daca sunteti soferi de tir / calatoriti mult sau aveti prieteni care soferi de tir sau calatoresc mult se pot face bani frumosi !

scroll down , refferal link , ctrl + f4 / next post

Imi place ca sunt foarte multi figuranti care dau din nas cand vad un link de referral. va mananca ba link-ul ala? Va ia ceva din castiguri? NU, dar daca folositi aveti de gand sa folositi metoda, macar atata lucru sa faceti in semn de apreciere, sa va inregistrati pe link-ul de referral, daca nu vreti puteti da google oricand la site, pa si pu la revedere !

Si mie imi plac figurantii care fac spam pe unde apuca incercand sa promoveze un link referral, in speranta ca se vor imbogati peste noapte fara sa puna mana la lucru.

Metoda a mai fost prezentata pe rst. Nu e cazul sa creeze cate un topic fiecare gogu ce vrea sa sa isi promoveze link-ul.