cehov

[Local]Apple iCloud exploit, code injection bypass icloud, activate new iphone

He probably didn't, but I believe it's bs since if you inject your itunes.exe and make it send certain packages to the apple server (most probably to their mailing services) it may not receive any package in exchange since there's already something modified at your hex values which their data system might notice, or it may not send it at all...

If you want to find a real method in doing the icloud bypass for 8.x.x then I suggest you try downloading the authentication files used by apple's server, put them in XAMPP (htdocs) after that add the 127.0.0.1 and albert.apple.com to your drivers --> etc folder after that, run it and see if it works, it may not work at first but you need to modify some stuff in the htdocs folder and it will work.

Sure for certain devices. It amazes me how it can be called BS until actually tested. Test it then come back, even better upload the exe and dll so we know it was actually tested, in needs to be injected in the correct part of the code clearly if it were to work, not just any part of it.

Am si eu o intrebare! In primul rand pentru ce injectezi iTunes cand acest .ipsw(pachet) care il descarca de pe siteul lor... contine blocarea iphone-ului deci(setup.app)? iTunes-ul este un fel de portal care iti resofteaza cu un pachet telefonul! NU va mai bateti capul... SSLul(certificatul pentru deblocare) exista doar pentru 7.1.1 facut de min@criss... daca nu ai Versiunea de iOS 7.1.1, i-ati gandul, restul postarilor si altor buguri.. au fostt fixate.

PONT: Un Cont GSX nu strica, daca vrei sa faci o treaba cu toate versiunile de iOS(pe forumuri se vind in jur de 4k - 5k € si pe langa, poti face si bani). Succes-URI.

Edited by albastrel