Evandes

SQLi Help ($$$ Involved)

HI

I am a programmer good in database design with the following languages C#, c++, Pascal(Object Pascal / Delphi), Now am into web Exploits and Its been fun lately, SQL Injection has been something cool to play with Error Based and Blind SQL Injection

Now I have a Private project i want to work on which involves SQL injection and its something big, i have been trying to get into but seriously it hasnt been possible, tried with Metasploit and sqlmap, Didnt get thru. Now i have decided to make it private for some reasons best known to me and my team.

The project involves a lot of Money ($$$) to be precise as i am going to work on the database front end part (That wouldnt take me more than a day to have it done)

If you are interested , we work together.

You can Add me on skype :kasalutern and we get to Meet and talk together and share our experiences on this

Thanking you

Edited by Evandes

I"m Not a Fed.
That's what a fed would say :)) That's all the proof and evidence one needs - you stating "I'm not a fed" :))

It seems to be something illegal the way you put it. Who in their right mind would get in bed with some unknown dude for something illegal? Just some immature kids. If you didn't think about this and you've chosen to post here it means you're one too.

Good luck in finding boys who are wet behind their ears!

That's what a fed would say :)) That's all the proof and evidence one needs - you stating "I'm not a fed" :))

It seems to be something illegal the way you put it. Who in their right mind would get in bed with some unknown dude for something illegal? Just some immature kids. If you didn't think about this and you've chosen to post here it means you're one too.

Good luck in finding boys who are wet behind their ears!

Wrong, Really am Not. I need to SQLi for some webpage and since i didnt get anyone, i decided to put on something like that.