wildchild

Who needs exploits when you have social engineering?

Toti se legau de securitatea internet explorer-ului si pe buna dreptate spuneau ca este penal.

Paradoxul consta in faptul ca au ajuns celebre firefox si chrome-ul si majoritatea codurilor de atac sunt facute special pentru aceste browsere.Deci,Bill Gates se bucura in momentul asta probabil de reusitele hackerilor.Ratatul!

Guest Nemessis

While I was testing this, I noticed that the javascript: command in browser's address bar works only in Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome (you can easily test this by writing javascript:alert("test") into the address bar), so the attack didn't work for Internet Explorer users (is that a first ;-)

Si in felul asta s-a futut singur in priceperea lui. O idiotenie mai mare nu putea sa spuna.

While I was testing this, I noticed that the javascript: command in browser's address bar works only in Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome (you can easily test this by writing javascript:alert("test") into the address bar), so the attack didn't work for Internet Explorer users (is that a first ;-)

Si in felul asta s-a futut singur in priceperea lui. O idiotenie mai mare nu putea sa spuna.

acum am citit si eu articolul in intregime =)))