Nytro

TUS - The Untraceable Surfer

TUS - The Untraceable Surfer

We provide a platform for true anonymous, safe and unrestricted web surfing. The internet is a public network where eavesdropping is made very easy. Also internet service providers, workplaces and governments may restrict and monitor internet usage. By surfing the internet on our terminal servers all these privacy concerns and restrictions are gone.

Download:

https://www.tusurfer.com/tus/download.do

Dear User,

On the behalf of the TUS team I welcome you to our website.

The TUS website allows and enables citizens of any country to be able to freely and safely access any information on the internet.

And the reason this website was created?

The idea was born while I was living in a communist country.

Although later I moved to Canada (one of the best countries in the world) I have not forgotten my roots.

Please enjoy our services and help us make them better by giving us your invaluable feedback.

Also if you have any suggestion, concern or question we would love to hear from you.

Kindest regards,

Nigel Fox

Info:

https://www.tusurfer.com/tus/index.jsp

Kindest regards,
Nigel Fox

Nigel Fox ?

Mie'mi pare ca se dau de gol inca din mesajul asta de intampinare.

Pe ideea ca a trait intr-o tara comunista, zice el, si il cheama Nigel Fox (*sa presupunem ca nu si-a schimbat numele vechi in asta, Canadian)

In ce tara comunista exista numele de Nigel + Fox? America,Canada, Australia, Marea Britanie...cam astea is tarile cu care se asociaza numele, iar eu din cate stiu nu au fost comuniste niciodata :)

Numai din cauza la mesajul asta de intampinare care arata clar a minciuna pentru promovare, imi pare un serviciu la fel ca oricare altu de genu, plin netu de ele.

Nu zic ca nu ar fi bun, doar ca sigur pastreaza loguri :)