zoondark

Free Crypt Fud

I have solar bot. Its coded with .net

Can your crypter work with my solar bot? I may be very interested!

People, DO NOT USE the free crypting service of this guys! They are simply another disgraceful rippers. Ripping other bot users of their botnets and logs. They are actually going to infect your computer also.

When you send him your server to crypt for you he will send you back his own server and if you open it to test it your computer will be infected, and if dont open it and you spread it, you are simply spreading for him!

He has infected my computer and he says he will never remove his bot on my computer. someone please help me on how to remove his stupid bot on my computer.

You have been warned!

Oameni, nu folositi serviciul gratuit de criptare acest baieti! Ei sunt pur ?i simplu un alt scarificatoare scandalos. Extragerea al?i utilizatori bot de botnet-urile ?i jurnalele lor. Ele sunt de fapt de gând s? infecta computerul, de asemenea.

Când l-ai trimis server-ul dvs. pentru a cripta pentru tine, el te va trimite înapoi propriul sistem ?i, dac? deschide?i-l s?-l testa computerul va fi infectat, iar dac? Dont-l deschide ?i-l r?spândeasc?, esti pur si simplu de raspandire pentru el!

El a infectat computerul meu ?i el spune c? nu va elimina bot lui pe computerul meu. cineva te rog ajut?-m? cu privire la modul de a elimina bot lui stupid pe computerul meu.

A?i fost avertizat!

Edited by Usr6
3x post