Nytro

How to Crack a Wpa2-Psk Password with Windows

How to Crack a Wpa2-Psk Password with Windows

Syed Balal Rumy+Posted By on Aug 5, 2013 | 34 comments

How-to-Crack-a-Wpa2-Psk-Password-with-Windows-Machine.png

How to Crack a Wpa2-Psk Password with Windows :-

It,s very common question on the internet to How to hack a Facebook account password and how to hack a WiFi password. Even if you search on YouTube you will find a lots of tutorial to How to hack a WiFi password using backtrack. However, backtrack OS is not most handy OS for normal users. yesterday my one Facebook friend Lovito Tsuqu Kiho ask me to how to hack WiFi using commview using aircrack-ng.

Today i am going to show you how to a crack a Wp2-psk password with windows machine.

Software Requirement for this lab :-

1. CommView for Wifi ( Download)

2. Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor (Download)

Presently i am connected with my own wifi network Virusfound and i want to hack the password of Ultimate that is secured with Wpa2-psk encryption.

commaview6-219x300.png

First you need to be capture the Wpa2, four-way handsake with CommView.

Open commView and click on the Start option

commaview-300x141.png

then click on the capture option to start the capture

commaview1.png

now it will show you all available AP, Now click on the Tools > Select the Node Reassoication option ( if Node Rassociation is not working , then use WiFi Alfa card )

commaview2-300x195.png

now select your target AP in the Send a deauthentication request from this AP option. it will show you all available client option.

commaview3-300x267.png

now click on the Send Now option to send the packet for 4-way authentication. wait for some time so it will capture the packet.

commaview4-300x274.png

now click on the Save option and choose your file format Commview Capture Files (*.ncf)

commaview5-300x242.png

you capture work is done.

Now open Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor tocrack your wifi password.

Click on the Import Data tab > select the Import CommViewLog option.

commaview7-300x185.png

now it will show you information about AP and Multiple Handshake selection information. Click on Ok.

commaview8-300x190.png

now click on the Start attack option and select the Dictionary Attack option. However you have other attack options are also available.

commaview9-300x173.png

now within minutes it will found your password and it will show you the password.

commaview10-300x275.png

Enjoy Wifi Hacking with Windows machine.

commaview11-236x300.png

This video will help you in packet capture.

Sursa: http://rumyittips.com/how-to-crack-a-wpa2-psk-password-with-windows/

@bubu2005 nu merge...Am urmat fiecare pas....Sau nu....

Nu-mi apare imaginea de dupa "then click on the capture option to start the capture"...

Eu ám prins hándsháke cu wifisláx si l-ám pus in elcomsoft pt poti setá sá lucre numái un core si ásá nu se incálzeste si 7 ore mi-á gásit párolá

CommView for WiFi download Zippyshare.com - T.C.7.0.79.full.pefelie.net.rar

- deschideti fisierul "keymaker" ca admin, si bagati datele la misto

- dati in butonul Patch si selectati folderul in care ati instalat programul

- apoi in butonul "Generate Keyfile"

- deschideti programul Commview si alegeti "activare prin email"

- copiati acel "product ID" ..dat-i paste in "keymaker" si generati un cod de activare

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor

Registration Key : EWSA-210-MKOER-8PGWV-F8M6N-JF7HI

daca nu va merge lasa`ti vorbe si o sa uploadez crack`ul

la Commview problema mare este adaptorul wifi... 95% nu merg pe windows in monitor mode, Alfa si altele merg dar sunt rare sau scumpe. EWSA daca ai parola de forma asta AabB012345 o sa iti i-a o vesnicie, cu dictionar sau nu. Solutia e sa distribui task-ul pe mai multe pc-uri sau... schimbi pe linux :D

Legat de handshake(strangerea de mana..) daca pe respectiva retea nu ai clienti scade dramatic sansa sa captezi un handshake. Daca ai clienti e mai simplu... ii fortezi sa se dezautentifice urmand sa se lege inapoi singuri ... moment la care apare si handshake-ul.

Edited by shobyone