spirited_wolf

[Tutorial] Some basics tutorials of Metasploit- by Spirit

Some basics tutorials of Metasploit- by Spirit

Hello Guys,

My name is Spirited wolf and today i am here to share my some nooby tutorial's of Metasploit  :blackhat:

So, first thing is what is Metasploit?

->So, my answer will be Metaspoit Framework is a open source penetration tool used for developing and executing exploit code against a remote target machine it, Metasploit frame work has the world’s largest database of public, tested exploits. In simple words, Metasploit can be used to test the Vulnerability of computer systems in order to protect them and on the other hand it can also be used to break into remote systems.

Its a powerful tool used for penetration testing. Learning to work with metasploit needs a lot of efforts and time. Ofcourse to can learn metasploit overnight, it needs lots of practice and patience.

So, here you go the  :drinks: Cheerz...

[Part 1]Hacking into Windows using Setoolkit+Measploit tutorial-By Spirit

[Part 2]Create a Key logger to Sniff HTTPS data with metasploit tutorial-By Spirit

[Part 3]Disable your victim's Windows Firewall using Metasploit-Tutorial by Spirit

[Part 4]How to exploit any Windows/Linux by Firefox_xpi_bootstrapped_add-on exploit tutorial-By Spirit

[Part 5]OS Command Injection Tutorial-By Spirit

If you Like these Tutorial then please subscribe my channel and also do share please :drinks: 

But any ways it just for the newbies not for professional's  :ifyouknowwhatImean: 

Please comment if i done anything wrong.:blackhat:

"Share your knowledge with those who really need it."
                                                                               -Spirited wolf

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
This tutorial is for educational purpose only. I'll not responsible for any harm.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Use your skills to protect other not to harm kiki emoticon
Thanks for watching guys and keep watching pentesting with spirit
Our youtube Channel link::
https://www.youtube.com/c/Pentestingwithspirit
Facebook page link::
http://facebook[dot]com/Pentest.with.spirit1
Twitter account::
@spirit3113 

Edited by spirited_wolf
  • Upvote 1