wvw

Facebook Master Password Was "Chuck Norris"

http://yro.slashdot.org/story/10/01/21/179242/Facebook-Master-Password-Was-Chuck-Norris

Edit:

Despite what the summary and title say, the password was not "Chuck Norris". The password was a combination of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols that essentially spelled "Chuck Norris". In other words, probably something like "(hu(|<N0rr15". Also, it only worked from within the Facebook office, and was only known to certain individuals. It's not like you or I could have used the password from home to enter anyone's account.

Edited by wvw

WTF? Is it a joke? How can they be so stupid? "Chuck Norris"...fuck ..

S? tragem pu?in aer în piept ?i s? recapitul?m:

Despite what the summary and title say, the password was not "Chuck Norris". The password was a combination of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols that essentially spelled "Chuck Norris". In other words, probably something like "(hu(|<N0rr15". Also, it only worked from within the Facebook office, and was only known to certain individuals. It's not like you or I could have used the password from home to enter anyone's account.

Deci,

The default password only worked from the Facebook office on the Facebook ISP.

Chiar dac? v? oripileaz? conceptul de "one password to rule them all", s? nu uit?m c?

It's pretty normal for support personnel to have access to production systems in order to provide support.

K?