v3ctor

Best quotes (motivational)

When I run, I am running as if I am running towards someone attacking my family. When I lift, I am lifting the weight that is about to crush my child. Every workout you do is preparation for a time where it really matters. If you do not train like someone's life depends on you, what will you do when one does ?

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better .

When my body 'shouts' STOP, my mind 'screams' NEVER .

You run fast? Ill run 10 paces faster. You jump high? Ill jump 3 inches higher. You train hard? Ill train 5 times harder .

You want to be the best? Train like your the worst .

If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got .

I am never satisfied. That is why I'm the best .

You can make things happen, you can watch things happen, or you can sit back and wonder, what hell happened ?

Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret .

Pain is temporary, pride is forever .

Fall down seven times, get up eight .

There are plenty of difficult obstacles in your path. Don't allow yourself to become one of them .

You have to do what others won't to achieve what others don't .

Strength is the product of struggle .

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever .

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place .

Doubt me, hate me, you're the inspiration I need .

When you're about to give up, remember why you started .

The trick is to bite off more than you can chew, then chew like hell .

All your life you are told the things you cannot do. All your life they will say you're not good enough or strong enough or talented enough; they will say you're the wrong height or the wrong weight or he wrong type to play this or be this or achieve this. They will tell you no, a thousand times no, until all the no's become meaningless. All your life they will tell you no, quite firmly and very quickly....

...and you will tell them yes .

Never say the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon .

When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"

The best way to predict your future is to create it .

First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do .

What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us .

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible .

Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny.

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.

Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.

Nobody ever drowned in his own sweat .

They say no matter how hard you work, there's always a guy somewhere working harder then you. Guess what.. I'm that guy.

You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there.

It's never too late to become what you might have been .

I am not a machine, but I work with all the precision of a machine, plus the intelligence of a person.

Take me, Train me, be firm with me, and I will lay the world at your feet. Be easy with me and I will destroy you.

Giving 100%' is giving it everything you have, and more .

Defeat never comes to any man until he admits it .

Whatever you need to do to succeed, just do it.

What's worth the prize is always worth the fight .

It's on you, always has been, always will be.

I was good today, I'll be better tomorrow.

Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail .

If you want success as badly as you want to breathe.... Then you will be successful.

Don't let today's disappointments cast a shadow on tomorrow's dreams .

You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great .

Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it.

If you think you're beaten, you are;

If you think you dare not, you don't.

If you'd like to win, but think you can't,

It's almost a cinch you won't.

If you think you'll lose, you've lost;

For out in the world we find

Success being with a fellow's will;

It's all in the state of mind.

If you think you're outclassed, you are;

You've got to think high to rise.

You've got to be sure of yourself

Before you can ever win a prize.

Life's battles don't always go

To the stronger or faster man;

But soon or late, the one who wins

Is the man who thinks he can.

Let others lead small lives,

but not you.

Let others argue over small things,

but not you.

Let others cry over small hurts,

but not you.

Let others leave their future

in someone else's hands,

but not you.

OBSESSED is just a word the lazy use to describe the DEDICATED .

For every person who doubts you, tell you that you will fail, try twice as hard to prove them wrong.

There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can't. What you've got to do is to turn around and say - watch me.

I’m not afraid to die on a treadmill. I will not be outworked. I will run.Period.You may have more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier and all those things, but if we get on the treadmill, then you are goin to get off first or I am goin to die. It’s that simple.

Pain is weakness leaving the body .

When you were born, everyone around you was smiling and you were crying. Live your life so that when you die, you're smiling and everyone around you is crying.

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small people who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.

If you cant sacrifice for your dream, then its not your dream.

It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep movin' forward.

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

I CAN is 100 times more important than IQ .

I feel like quitting every second of the day.. But I know I am the greatest.. What makes me the greatest? Never quitting.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.

When you are down on your back, if you can look up, you can get up.

Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.

If you are born fat blame the genetics; if u die fat blame yourself .

Men's best successes come after their disappointments.

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.

The theory of evolution claims only the strong shall survive. Maybe so, maybe so. But the theory of competition says just because they're the strong, doesn't mean they can't get their asses kicked.

The true measure of a man is not how he behaves in moments of comfort and convenience but how he stands at times of controversy and challenges.

There're a thousand reasons why to lay down and die, but if you can think of just one to get back up, that makes all the difference.

I do not choose to be a common man, it is my right to be uncommon.

Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole STRENGTH and SOUL can be a true master. For this reason mastery demands all of a person.

Knowing is not enough; we must apply.

Willing is not enough; we must do.

I do it because i can,

i can because i want to,

i want to beacause you said i couldn't.

If there is no struggle, there is no progress.

Never say never because limits, just like fears are often an illusion .

If you don't fall down, you aren't trying your hardest.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

The more you train, the more people there are who are weaker than you

What doesnt kill you will make you stronger .

When it starts to hurt, thats when the set starts .

You are born weak and die weak, what you are in between those two periods of time is up to you .

I don't Care how many reps you do as long as you lift girl weights you'll get a girl body .

When you're not training, someone else is .

The Journey Of A Thousand Miles Begins With A Single Step .

Men shouldn't hide weakness, they should kill it .

I Discipline my body and make it my slave .

The pain of today is the victory of tomorrow .

Get ripped Or die Trying .

Its better to die like a tiger than to live like a pussy .

If you need me, I'll be under 460+ pounds. If you find me on the floor, please get the weight off of me.

If you can walk out of the gym after legs, GET BACK IN THERE .

If 70% of muscles are made in the kitchen, then women must be jacked underneath .

If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road .

Of course its heavy, thats why they call it weight.

Crawling is acceptable. Falling is acceptable. Puking is acceptable. Tears are acceptable. Pain is acceptable. Injury is acceptable. Quitting is unacceptable

CHANGE DOES NOT COME WITH COMFORT .

Next time you're tempted to say you "can't," remember that what you're really saying is, "I don't want to."

If you knew you had to fight to the death tommorow, would it change the way you train today?

As I walk through The Valley of the Shadow of Death, I fear no evil, 'cause I'm the baddest motherf*cker in the whole damn valley.

Starting the task is the most difficult part. But after you start, you realize you are halfway done .

The Spartans' 300 may have dined in Hell that night but that is nothing since we go there daily to train.

This is what will seperate us from the average .

Step 1: Do Weights

Step 2: Repeat step 1

Step 3: Look at step 2

Step 4: You get the idea!!!

Mirrors dont show progress, they just show how much work is left to do .

Fear has killed more men then death itself. death only kills you once, where as fear kills you over and over again .

WORK NOT TO LOOK GOOD, BUT MAKE OTHERS LOOK BAD .

You either crawl under a rock and get crushed by it, or you get stronger and bench press that mother****er off you .

Man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed, but not defeated.

You can do it!!! And if you can't then you're not trying hard enough.

Squat! Because somewhere there's a girl warming up with your max.

Cheat on your girlfriends, not on your workouts.

A pint of sweat will save a gallon of blood.

If you are going to win any battle, you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do... the body is never tired if the mind is not tired.

He Who Conquers Others Is Strong...He Who Conquers Himself Is Mighty.

When you come against me, bring your lunch.... cause I'm never satisfied.

Quit? You know, once I was thinking about quitting when I was diagnosed with brain, lung and testicular cancer all at the same time, but with the love and support of my friends and family, I got back on the bike and won the Tour de France five times in a row. But I'm sure you have a good reason to quit.

-Lance Armstrong

A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

This is my body. And I can do whatever I want to it. I can push it. Study it. Tweak it. Listen to it. Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on the bench, hours on end. What are you on?

The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.

Second place is just a spot for the first looser .

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey .

The greatest glory is not in never falling down, but in rising every time we fall.

You never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you have.

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination.

The limit exists to be exceeded.

Nothing great will ever be achieved without great mean, and men are great only if they are determined to be so.

If you aim to be good, you'll be average

If you aim to be great, you'll be good

If you aim to be excellent, you'll be great

If you aim to be perfect, you'll be excellent

Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision.

The object of war isnt to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.

We maybe under the same moon, but were reaching for different stars .

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The only one that can knock me out, is me!

People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it.

Sure you can cheat out on your cardio, it'll just make it easier for me to wipe the floor with you in sparring.

Train hard, Fight easy.

I get knocked down, but I get up again. You're never going to keep me down.

Just say to yourself... how bad do I want this? Am I working harder than the person who will be standing next to me?

I'll make the Angels scream, and the Devil cry!

If you break your neck, if you have nothing to eat, if your house is on fire, then you got a problem. Everything else is inconvenience .

Cancer can take away all my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul. And those three things are going to carry on forever.

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

I would rather die standing than live on my knees!

You're hardcore... Great. You're bigger than that kid training in your gym. Super. You're stronger than anyone in the room... Fantastic. So what?

I may walk slow, I may walk fast but I never walk backwards.

It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe.

Do a little more each day than you think you possibly can .

I care not that you have fallen, I only care that you arise.

No one who has ever done his best has ever regretted it .

Some succeed because they are destined to, but most succeed because they are determined to.

If you do not like the RULES, just follow the rules until you reach the top and then change them.

The wolf on the hill is not as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill.

I will persist until I succeed. I was not delivered into this world into defeat nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a sheep waiting to be lead by my shepherd, I am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny. I will persist until I succeed .

Rise and rise again until lambs become lions .

I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

It makes no difference what you do, do it as hard as you can for as long as you can and never give up.

I can beat my own ass at the gym or i can let someone else do it for me in the ring.

• Downvote 1