ZeroCold

Adf.ly Link Bot *NEW* Sit back and make cash!

Okay so first of all your going to want to register for 10khits.

Now this site is VERY cheep, and if you auto surf 1,000 links they give you a FREE 10,000 Points you can use to direct 10,000 people to what ever link you want.

Or if your willing to spend a few bucks and buy points here are the account and package plans:

?di=4SN0

?di=G48X

But what I did was just let my computer auto surf over night and then i got my 10k surf points

Now what you want to do once you have earned the 10k surf points is get a link to a random site idc what site it is, it could be Google for all you care, and turn it into an adf.ly link.

WARNING: If you try to submit an adf.ly link to be put into the surf pool on 10khits, it will get rejected. So what we have to do now is mask the link,

WARNING: Do not just go to goo.gl or bit.ly to mask the link, we have to mask the link twice, using a service called www.shadyurl.com.

What shadyurl.com basically does is turns the URL into a humerous URL, you can use other masking services but I choose this one because it was on vSauce and i knew it worked.

Ok now next, your going to want to go to TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a tiny URL (its a URL shortening service) or bit.ly but i haven't tried that yet.

WARNING: DO NOT USE GOO.GL , I LEARNED THEY WILL BAN ADF.LY LINKS.

Okay now your final step is to submit your URL into the Surf pool on 10khits.

On 10khits navigate to where it says "Add new site"

Should look like this:

?di=5D5Z

Now it will take you to a page looking like this:

?di=3RTL

Submit the website, and wait for 10-30 minutes for your website to get approved.

Now what will happen, is your adf.ly url will be inserted into a pool of tons of other URL's and people will visit your URL, and you will get money on adf.ly.

==============================================

!*!*! UPDATE:

Daca fac figuri Shadyurl si tinyurl, inregistrati-va voi un subdomeniu moca si faceti redirect catre adf.ly. Iar in tinyurl sau shady.. bagati subdomeniu vostru si gata.

!*!*! UPDATE2:

Daca tot se dau 10.000 pcte prima data cand faci 1.000, faceti in felul urmator.

1. Deschideti google chrome, va faceti cont si ii dati surf.

2. Deschideti mozilla firefox, cautati tutorialul postat de mine pe aici despre nologin ("Tutorial nologine"), rulati firefox cu alt ip (vedeti in tutorial ce si cum...), va faceti alt cont si tineti ambele browsere deschise.

In felul asta faceti 20.000 :)

Edited by ZeroCold

The URL you entered was found in our blacklist of commonly spammed sites, or your IP address is banned. In order to prevent the abuse of TinyURL being used for abusive purposes, we did not allow the creation of this TinyURL at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you believe this is in error, please contact us and include the URL you tried to make into a TinyURL as well as your IP address.

Asta cand vreau sa pun linkul din shadyurl in tinyURL.

Guest Kovalski

Frumos Zero, frumos!

nu sunt cu afl.day alea si cu puscarii deastea de site-uri in care este necesar sa intrii pe 500k de site-uri ca sa faci un cent, dar ai +rep pentru tutorialul bine facut si explicat.

Frumos Zero, frumos!

nu sunt cu afl.day alea si cu puscarii deastea de site-uri in care este necesar sa intrii pe 500k de site-uri ca sa faci un cent, dar ai +rep pentru tutorialul bine facut si explicat.

Nu merit rep, in afara de explicatia de la sfarsit (ce am scris in romana) e copy/paste. Mersi totusi!

@Patrunjel, era o chestie pe la tools prin adfly puteai sa faci framedbanner, la ala nu am vazut nici un buton de skip sau altceva, dar am inteles ca platesc mai putin (nu stiu sigur daca asa este). Oricum la 10.000 de vizite, 5-6 sute tot iti dau click...

Si nu neaparat trebuie sa il folosesti cu adf.ly alea 10.000 poti sa le folosesti si la alte lucruri.

• Upvote 1

@ovidiu, o metoda ar fi sa iti creezi un subdomeniu la 000webhost sau in alta parte, scrii ceva pe index si il adaugi. Dupa ce il accepta, editezi index.php si ii faci redirect pe adfly sau unde vrei... Singura problema e sa nu alocati multe puncte ca il sterge dupa un anumit timp, 500 ajung :) apoi il adaugati iar si tot asa. (tastata treaba, am pierdut 15k pct :)) )

Nu doar ca ii apare link-ul tau de adfly dar ii opreste si surful utilizatorului pe pagina ta, ca ii da redirect. :) (cred ca de asta va sterge link-ul, primeste report.)