Vlachs

Xrumer Strategy involving Youtube and Profiles

I started blasting Youtube videos and got first page results. You get allot of views also. But after heavy blasting I was really angry when someone flagged my video and terminated my account. So then I bought Mass Video blaster.

I bought 300 accounts from Fiverr then I created a Imacro to create channels with names. You have to have channel names to upload videos. Later I found out that in MVB that it will create channels for you if you do not use the API and switch to the human emulator browser mode. I would rather use the API anyway.

So I am uploading close to 5000 videos. Let them terminate all of those accounts. I also have videos on Dailymotion. So I now am concentrating more on profile blasts.

So here it, is keyword stuff the hell out of your descriptions. Repeat keywords as much as possible. Keyword repeated in Title as much as possible. Keywords in tags. Then blast away! My domain is rising from being in the descriptions of the videos and the videos get ranked very fast.

I did also create the videos in Video Spin Blaster first because I hear your videos have to be unique because you will be uploading the same video over and over. Along with Video Spin, MVB also will make them unique with every upload.

So it is true blast high page rank sites and watch them fly!

Sursa: SeoDemon

Edited by Vlachs